By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Its over vgchartz, I wave the white flag.

super6646 is leaving.

YES, YES, OH THANK THE LO... 47 37.60%

NO, DON'T LEAVE, I BEG YOU, PLEASE!!!! 20 16.00%

I never knew you, so fuck off! 58 46.40%

Total:125

It was a great few months.

Around the Network

Bye, friend. See you in another life.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Now, if only a moderator would do the right thing and permanently ban super6646 for the many rule violations found in this OP.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Now, if only a moderator would do the right thing and permanently ban super6646 for the many rule violations found in this OP.

why would you want that? if these are the kinds of things you hope for, then you have a pretty sad life man.

OT: i never knew you much, seen you here and there. but i feel your pain. the mods can be a bit relentless sometimes. so do what you need to do in order to save your account.

RubberWhistleHistle said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

why would you want that? if these are the kinds of things you hope for, then you have a pretty sad life man.

Because I have no sympathy for people waving the white flag. Surrendering under pressure is a clear sign of weakness.

Besides, he is practically asking for it in his second post and I could always use a good laugh.

Around the Network

Some people really need to learn the art of stealth trolling. Poor guy.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Because I have no sympathy for people waving the white flag. Surrendering under pressure is a clear sign of weakness.

Besides, he is practically asking for it in his second post and I could always use a good laugh.

i agree that surrendering under pressure is a sign of weakness but i do have sympathy for this user.

Since this OP breaks forum rules and the conversation has been less than sparkling, I will be locking this thread.