By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts - WEEK ENDING 18 July 2015

ethomaz said:

From the Eurogamer list of deals Destiny PS4 game didn't get a deal.

For £329 you can get a 1TB Xbox One with Halo: The Master Chief Collection and a second controller.

Or for the same price you can get a 1TB PlayStation 4, Destiny, Ultra Street Fighter, a PlayStation TV and three months of PlayStation Plus.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
walsufnir said:
Was the deal for Destiny on PS4 alone?

From the Eurogamer list of deals Destiny PS4 game didn't get a deal.

9.50am - Sleeping Dogs (PS4, Xbox One)
9.50am - Final Fantasy Type 0 (PS4)
10.50am - Battlefield 4 (PC)
11.50am - Disney Infinity 2.0 Avengers Starter Pack (PS3, PS4)
1.50pm - The Smurfs (3DS)
2.50pm - FIFA 15 (PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
2.50pm - Tomb Raider (PS4, Xbox One)
2.50pm - Disney Infinity 2.0 Avengers Starter Pack (Wii U, Xbox
2.50pm - Just Dance (PS3, PS4, Xbox One)
2.50pm - Far Cry 4 (Xbox One)
3.50pm - Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4)
3.50pm - Disney Infinity 1.0 Starter Pack (PS3)
4.50pm - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PS4, Xbox One)
5.50pm - Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (PC)
6.50pm - Destiny (Xbox One)
6.50pm - Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360)
6.50pm - Far Cry 4 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

But the Destiny PS4 bundle got one.

- For £329 you can get a 1TB Xbox One with Halo: The Master Chief Collection and a second controller.
- For £329 1TB PlayStation 4, Destiny, Ultra Street Fighter, a PlayStation TV and three months of PlayStation Plus.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-07-14-amazon-prime-day-deals-begin-tomorrow

I know the PS4 deal is too much to be true (it was).

Deal was better for PS4, for sure, in terms of value.

Kresnik said:

For £329 you can get a 1TB Xbox One with Halo: The Master Chief Collection and a second controller.

Or for the same price you can get a 1TB PlayStation 4, Destiny, Ultra Street Fighter, a PlayStation TV and three months of PlayStation Plus.

That what I posted... did you read until the end?

Well the point is that everybody want to buy Destiny even after one year.

Crazy legs.

ethomaz said:
Well the point is that everybody want to buy Destiny even after one year.

Crazy legs.

"Everybody" well, that is of course not correct but I guess more people wanted to get the bundle than buying a PS4 which happens to come with Destiny ;) Of course bundled games have to be popular to a certain extent, though.

Is there any information from Bungie how many people are actually playing this game? Say like daily, weekly, monthly, splits for every platform?

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

That what I posted... did you read until the end?

I didn't read the edit you made after I'd already posted, no.  But you knew that.

Kresnik said:

I didn't read the edit you made after I'd already posted, no.  But you knew that.

My edit was to correct typos and add "I know the PS4 deal is too much to be true (it was)."... my original post had the bundle part.

walsufnir said:

"Everybody" well, that is of course not correct but I guess more people wanted to get the bundle than buying a PS4 which happens to come with Destiny ;) Of course bundled games have to be popular to a certain extent, though.

Is there any information from Bungie how many people are actually playing this game? Say like daily, weekly, monthly, splits for every platform?

Nope since 20m registed users... with Destiny players havaing a avg. 3 hours per day.

I expect something at the TTK launch when it will take the first spot on UK chartz again.

BTW Destiny never leave with/without bundle/deals the UK chartz.

BTW

PGA Tour

PS4: 62%
XB1: 38%

16 Xbox
19 PS (I think)
4 Nintendo
1 PC

Handhelds really have died here in the UK.