By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why is there so much hope for NX?

Because NX represents a family of devices that will share most of their library.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Aerys said:
hatmoza said:
I remember a time... yes. Not so long ago when people gave that same hope to Wii U.

It's a new console. We see this optimism every time a new console is to be released.Regardless of what company it is.

Yes ,i remember very well, WiiU was supposéd to be Wii HD, réconciliation with gamers and 3rd party, what empty promises It was said it would Bring balance between third party/first party, not leave it in darkness

And that's not part of the NX concept. The NX concept we speculate is a device supported alone by Nintendo but combining both handheld and homeconsole libraries.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Nintendo is doing mobile games, handhelds are not so hot those days, they are also branching out for health things, Amiibo is doing better than nintendo games. NX is the only thing that can give us the quality nintendo games in a nintendo console. IF NX fail, what else we have to expect. It kinda the last hope.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

My feelings toward and ability to enjoy a console have absolutely nothing to do with commercial success. Otherwise, no one would ever enjoy any one of the Xboxes in the history of that console line's existence.