3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

PS4: 209k
Xbox One: 176k
Wii U:54k

So PS4 by about 30k

Does pre-order counts toward NPD? like the Halo 5 xbox one bundle? I think if NPD count pre-orders Microsoft will win the August NPD.

yvanjean said:

Does pre-order counts toward NPD? like the Halo 5 xbox one bundle? I think if NPD count pre-orders Microsoft will win the August NPD.

No, consoles are counted on the moment they are actually sold at release.

yvanjean said:

No, them sales are counted when it release.

Around the Network
poklane said:
yvanjean said:

No, consoles are counted on the moment they are actually sold.

Ok well then Microsoft lose August NPD... the HAlo 5 pre-order is going to hurt sales for that month.

XB1: 200,000
PS4: 230,000

WiiU: 80,000

3DS: 100,000

yvanjean said:
poklane said:
yvanjean said:

No, consoles are counted on the moment they are actually sold.

Ok well then Microsoft lose August NPD... the HAlo 5 pre-order is going to hurt sales for that month.

It will be close and personally I'm expecting XB1 to win August. Rare Replay + GoW Ultimate Edition + Best Buy XB1 + TV deal for $500 vs. Until Dawn.

End of prediction guys, we already have 3DS numbers. look July NPD thread.

4k off for xbox one :(