By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Alone in the Dark Trailer (wow!)

HD version here

This game is either going to be really awesome or really awful.  All comes down to the controls.   

Around the Network

Looks really good, Im going to keep an eye out for this game.

mM

I've got to say, I'm a real big fan of the music, really makes the footage even more impressive.

Look awesome somewhat like silent hill to me lol

Minibragg said:

Jeeze I hope not.  Silent Hill hasn't been good in a while.

Around the Network

looks amazing this game will be better then re5

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Sherlock99 said:
looks amazing this game will be better then re5

I wouldn't be surprised.  RE5 is being handled by a whole new team.  The entire RE4 group left with Shinji Mikami and Clover.  I don't expect RE5 to be very good.

The only thing Im not impressed with is the graphics, everything else from gameplay to the trailor is great, just not pleased with the graphics.

mM

I understand why they keep showing off the 360 version and I love seeing any new footage but i'm getting real antsy for footage of the Wii version. All we have are screenshots from last November and they looked horrid.

naznatips said:
Minibragg said:

Jeeze I hope not. Silent Hill hasn't been good in a while.

So true, steep downhill after SH 2 imo. This looks great, and may just be the rope to pull Atari out of the industry feces they've gotten into! I at leats hope so, they have some really good titles despite making quite a few buggy games (Temple of Elemental Evil and Driv3r spring to mind...).

I also wish someone would revive Troika games, they are sorely missed.