By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Gamescom lineup

LuckyTrouble said:
SnowPrince said:
why would FF type 0 still be playable on the booth ? maybe a port to Vita/PC or WIIU is going to be announced ?

A PC port was already announced. I presume the game's presence at Gamescom is to try to help hype people up for the PC release that they'll presumably announce a release date for.

Oh thank you for this, I oddly wasn't aware of it. So I guess i'll go with the PC version, since i boycotted the console version.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XV release date.

They more or less said it skipped E3 because they were waiting on a milestone. My immediate thought is that they were waiting for CG to be finished for a cutscene (s) or they were waiting til they had a solid release date in mind.

Dafaq is Type-0 doing there?...

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
FF 15 release date is all i want.

this.  hopefully they'll announce the release date.

Great list overall, and the last on the list seems to be the star for this one

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Do you think we'll get a date for FFXV? I say nay..not yet
But pls Squeenix my breeches are itching for more Aya Brea, at least give me that

I'd flip out if they did a remake of Parasite Eve. I love that battle system. Or Parasite Eve 2 with Parasite Eve's combat system. 2 just had some bad controls.

bunchanumbers said:
I'd flip out if they did a remake of Parasite Eve. I love that battle system. Or Parasite Eve 2 with Parasite Eve's combat system. 2 just had some bad controls.

SE lost the rights to the name and plot premise from the novel, that's why the PSP game changed a lot of things. 

Unless they reacquired the rights they can't remake them. Only a reboot

bunchanumbers said:

A Parasite Eve remake would be awesome. The original always had that eerie and dark feeling to it and I would love for that to be enhanced tenfold on the PS4.

Cool im looking forward

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS