By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for Xbox One is $9.90 for Xbox Live Gold Members

Not sure if everyone has heard, but there’s a new Tomb Raider releasing at the end of this year, so what better way to get to grips with the new and improved Lara Croft than to dip into her finest adventure yet.

Xbox Live Gold members can enjoy hearing Lara pant and moan for just $9.90. Not bad, eh? For your money you’ll get the Definitive Edition which comes with a plethora of improvements over the original Xbox 360 and PS3 release, though it should be noted that the Xbox One version runs at 30fps in comparison to the PS4’s targeted 60.

Download it here from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

It’s still a nice little deal for those who didn’t get the chance to play through Tomb Raider on the last-gen consoles, and for less than a tenner, it’s basically a no-brainer.

The follow up, Rise of the Tomb Raider is due out on Xbox One and Xbox 360 this November 10th, so there’s still plenty of time to pre-order your copy.

http://www.thegamescabin.com/bargain-tomb-raider-definitive-edition-for-xbox-one-is-9-90-for-xbox-live-gold-members/#.VaUUJOlRGUk

Around the Network

Its a good deal for those that haven't played before, but it will probably be free with Gold in a few months.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Thanks. Picked it up as I never had the pleasure...

MoHasanie said:
Its a good deal for those that haven't played before, but it will probably be free with Gold in a few months.

Hmm... I was hoping the same. I missed the last one.

ironmanDX said:
MoHasanie said:

Hmm... I was hoping the same. I missed the last one.

The last time Tomb Raider was free with Gold on the 360 so I think the X1 version will be free eventually, especially because they want people to become aware about the game and then buy Rise of the Tomb Raider. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I already have it for PS4 but I wouldn't mind having both games on one console....

Downloading. Post E3 is the best time to get people hyped for Rise of the Tomb Raider.