By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - First look: Suicide Squad trailer (Comic con)

ya know. I get offended when trailers go overboard with the sexualization of characters. I consider it a slap to the face since I already wanted to see this movie before this trailer threw Harley's sexy ass all over the screen.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

The big thing about this is how bland and dark it feels. Only Harley Quinn stands out having some color and maybe bit of humor. I really hope the tone of the film has some levity to go with the grim visuals.

Did anyone besides me see Joker in full purple in that trailer? It was onky for a second...

d21lewis said:
Did anyone besides me see Joker in full purple in that trailer? It was onky for a second...

Admit it... you're just trying to get everyone to watch the video again!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
ya know. I get offended when trailers go overboard with the sexualization of characters. I consider it a slap to the face since I already wanted to see this movie before this trailer threw Harley's sexy ass all over the screen.

hey, it doesnt look as sexy as the comic harley

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
d21lewis said:

Serious!!  There's a part where some guy is walking through a hospital or something.  Right behind him, in plain view is the Joker.  White face, green hair and all!  You don't notice him because you're focused on the other guy!

Two mins, fourteen seconds into the trailer.  Check it out!

d21lewis said:
hatmoza said:

Serious!!  There's a part where some guy is walking through a hospital or something.  Right behind him, in plain view is the Joker.  White face, green hair and all!  You don't notice him because you're focused on the other guy!

That's when he went in and tortured Harley. Harley was on the table at the very end 

d21lewis said:
hatmoza said:

Yes and then we see it throwing Harley on a table ( it must be a psychiatric institute ) , then later we see her with her glasses and his hands around her face, and at the end, ready to hurt her really really bad

So we can already say there will be a kinda big flashback to explain harley background, maybe we'll see her as a psychiatrist, talking to him in Arkham, then he frees himself, comes for her and torture her enough to make Harley.

That leads me to think Joker and Harley will be the most important characters, Joker being the bad guy , then comes Deadshot as a secondary important character and then the others that surely wont get any flashback, or just 20s flashback for their background

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
d21lewis said:

Yes and then we see it throwing Harley on a table ( it must be a psychiatric institute ) , then later we see her with her glasses and his hands around her face, and at the end, ready to hurt her really really bad

So we can already say there will be a kinda big flashback to explain harley background, maybe we'll see her as a psychiatrist, talking to him in Arkham, then he frees himself, comes for her and torture her enough to make Harley.

That leads me to think Joker and Harley will be the most important characters, Joker being the bad guy , then comes Deadshot as a secondary important character and then the others that surely wont get any flashback, or just 20s flashback for their background

Yeah agreed.  I can't imagine them spending much time (if any) on guys like croc or even boomerang.  I figure the Joker and Harley will have the longest run with Deadshot (why else cast Will Smith) getting his time. 

hatmoza said:

If it offends you, don't watch the movie.