By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Greatest Male Tennis Player of All Time?

Who is the greatest of all time?

Federer 159 66.53%

Nadal 15 6.28%

Djokovic 15 6.28%

Sampras 18 7.53%

Other 32 13.39%

Total:239

Bobbele!

Around the Network

I voted for Federer. But Djokovic probably has 4 or 5 really good years ahead of him yet. Hes got 5 years on Federer who in reality is the next best player in terms of still challenging for titles. Nadal apart from Clay has been on a downward spiral for a while and Murray just falls short against the better players.

I think Djokovic is still good for perhaps another half a dozen slams, maybe even more. I'd fully expect Djokovic to surpass Sampras and Nadal in Slam wins, whether he can catch Federer though is open to debate.

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

Boris

I don't know he's name (will google search immediately) but he was all over t.v. in my childhood in the 80s very early 90s. And I don't even know if he's the best but boy did I look up to him in those wheeties commercials. He just looked so cool to me as a kid and I loved his flawless mullet.

Edit Found him Andre Aggasi. What a gorgeous man

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I don't know he's name (will google search immediately) but he was all over t.v. in my childhood in the 80s very early 90s. And I don't even know if he's the best but boy did I look up to him in those wheeties commercials. He just looked so cool to me as a kid and I loved his flawless mullet.

Edit Found him Andre Aggasi. What a gorgeous man

And then he married Steffi Graf, the best female Tennis player of all time.

Around the Network

Federer all the way. His long long list of records speaks for itself and the guy is a joy to watch playing win or lose (damn you Djokovic!!!). Also, like many said before, the guy is ranked #2 at 33 yo (a comfortable 1,800 points ahead of Murray at #3) that's beyond impressive.

Signature goes here!