By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Man's Sky: How the Economy Works - IGN First

I'm gonna be a huge hoarder so i guess I'll be the trader type or maybe a pirate/bounty hunter (If I can) to spice things up. haha. I can't wait for this game.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
I'm gonna be a huge hoarder so i guess I'll be the trader type or maybe a pirate/bounty hunter (If I can) to spice things up. haha. I can't wait for this game.

I'll definitely play it as an explorer. I find myself doing that in most game anyway.

The PS5 Exists. 

I honestly can say, I don't think I've ever been so excited for a non Nintendo game in my life as I am for this. Maybe Guild Wars 2... but this... this just... it's just beautiful looking...

Dulfite said:
I honestly can say, I don't think I've ever been so excited for a non Nintendo game in my life as I am for this. Maybe Guild Wars 2... but this... this just... it's just beautiful looking...

Me too, what version are you looking for? ps4 or PC? i'm a nintendo and pc gamer so PC for me.

34 years playing games.

I want this
Ill get it day 1 with a ps4!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Something really pleasing about the graphics. They don't look particularly realistic but instead offer a more pleasing palette and the lack of realistic textures makes me think of that old last starfighter film.

The simplistic texturing seems to add to the appeal rather than take away.

bonzobanana said:
Something really pleasing about the graphics. They don't look particularly realistic but instead offer a more pleasing palette and the lack of realistic textures makes me think of that old last starfighter film.

The simplistic texturing seems to add to the appeal rather than take away.

He was inspired by these:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=old+science+fiction+book+covers&safe=off&biw=1088&bih=549&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=PKadVZzsCqKfygPVsrngCg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&dpr=1.76

It's interesting to browse through them.

And watch this for the hell of it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIXIl1lUY_s

The PS5 Exists. 

Teriol said:
Dulfite said:

Me too, what version are you looking for? ps4 or PC? i'm a nintendo and pc gamer so PC for me.

I have never owned a playstation product and I'm committed to never owning one. PC all the way.

Conegamer said:
Man this game just looks so cool and it really talks to my inner geek. The elements! So much exploration; the community for this game will be amazing.

Indeed.  I really love the fact that there is no 'proper' way to play the game.   And I look forward to finding my own private planet :)

Also, this game can easily have the hardest platinum trophy of all time.