By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will New 3DS ever have an exclusive?

So, another Nintendo lie. More unhappy costumers!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Probably not, maybe some more Wii downports. Even Hyrule Warriors was released for the "old" 3DS and it would benefit from more horsepower greatly.

I wish. An original game that took advantage of the N3DS would be appreciated. "Federation Force" looks like it desperately needs the extra power for a visual boost!

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

I never thought we'd see anything more then remakes on it.

Is hyrule Warriors 3DS confirmed for all SKUs?

With Xenoblade 3D only perfomring ok and still having to be downgraded its probably best they just wait til the NX handheld which pretty much has to arrive in Japan in the next 16months.

Pavolink said:

When did they said it was going to be more exclusives for the console?

If they release many exlusive games on New 3ds than way more people is gonna be way more angry without a doubt. And new 3ds has always supposed to be an update, not a new console.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Pavolink said:

When did they said it was going to be more exclusives for the console?

If they release many exlusive games on New 3ds than way more people is gonna be way more angry without a doubt. And new 3ds has always supposed to be an update, not a new console.

Iwata promised more new3DS exclusives.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I never cared for the new 3DS, I don't think it will get exclusives other than e-shop titles and the like, reminds me of the DSi which I also skipped.

But if they launch Kirby Air Ride 2 and a Mischief Makers remake/sequel I buy 10 of them.

No, and they shouldn't. If I bought a 3DS, I should be able to play 3DS games on it, no matter what. Exceptions such as ports that are clearly too massive for anything but New 3DS are fine, as long as there aren't like, a ton of them.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth won't be available for the regular 3DS, so that kinda counts as a new 3DS exclusive. Talking about a big exclusive new game from nintendo no I don't see that happening.

Well if you look on Nintendo's website, it says that it will have it's own exclusives, so it's possible.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!