By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Sorry That It "Betrayed" Fans, Hopes To Win You Back With A New Game Announcement This September

Shenmue 1+2 HD Remasters and all is forgiven.

Yes, Hinch, I'm simply repeating what you said. Because it is the only thing to ask for in this case.

Around the Network
Hynad said:

Shenmue 1+2 HD Remasters and all is forgiven.

Yes, Hinch, I'm simply repeating what you said. Because it is the only thing to ask for in this case.

Heh Yeah..

BasilZero said:

Revive Streets of Rage

Oh god yes please.  A $20 downloadable title with beatiful 2D graphics would be awesome.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Better to realize this sooner that later, I guess

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Well, an apology and admitting their mistakes is a good start. Sega had some amazing games back in the day. Here's hoping it's a first step.

My first glimmer of hope was when they published Alien: Isolation, and that's a very good game. I'd love to see them give Sonic a rest for a bit and try creating or publishing more mature content like that.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Around the Network

Phantasy Star V, please!

This will be the inevitable "next-gen" Sonic game for PS4/XB1. I don't know what else it would be, and it wouldn't be a new IP.

You betrayed me when Sonic Riders got an awful entry exclusive for Kinect. But at least Jet will be playable on the upcoming Olympic games videogame... Baby steps SEGA, baby steps.

Only one new game ?

They need way more than one.

A new virtua fighter, a new valkyria chronicles/Resonance of fate, A new total war, Yakuza 0 for us, And lot of others things.

They need to learn from Square-enix. They were horrible with FF13 non-stop, but they really changed once the director was out.