By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Critics Awards: Best of E3 2015

Aeolus451 said:

Before any elder scrolls or a fallout game given any more awards or "people being ethused" , bethesda needs to prove that it can release a non-broken game first. After morrowind, oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3 and fallout new vegas all being broken to the point that you can lose profiles/saves and the games all freeze consistently, I've had enough of that shit.

Yeah, it's sad that I have to point out the pink elephant in the room to people.....

And yet, even without your permission, people are obviously enthused.  If you don't want to play it, I dunno, maybe you can move on?  Play something else and not worry about the millions of people who are enjoying themselves?  Sound like a plan?

I mean, as far as "broken" games go, I've got hundreds of hours played in them, so they must not be too broken.  I anticipate the same with Fallout 4.

Around the Network

Sad to see FE Fates not make it, but that wasn't too surprising..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

All awards seem well deserved.
And by the looks of them, we can finally put to sleep an illusion that Microsoft won E3. No games on the list is not surprising though, they really showed nothing worth of an award.
Sony dominating as usual, proving that they have the best 1st party lineup.

pokoko said:
Aeolus451 said:

Before any elder scrolls or a fallout game given any more awards or "people being ethused" , bethesda needs to prove that it can release a non-broken game first. After morrowind, oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3 and fallout new vegas all being broken to the point that you can lose profiles/saves and the games all freeze consistently, I've had enough of that shit.

Yeah, it's sad that I have to point out the pink elephant in the room to people.....

And yet, even without your permission, people are obviously enthused.  If you don't want to play it, I dunno, maybe you can move on?  Play something else and not worry about the millions of people who are enjoying themselves?  Sound like a plan?

I mean, as far as "broken" games go, I've got hundreds of hours played in them, so they must not be too broken.  I anticipate the same with Fallout 4.

No.

I'm a fan of their games but the buggy games need to stop being allowed by the bethesda's defense force. I'm sure there's plenty of fans that believe the same as me. I don't know why you're so dead set against any criticism about bethesda  and their games when you would benefit from the games working when they are released.

You're literally doing this...

If any other dev/publisher released as many broken games as bethesda does, they would be crucified by gamers.

So you anticipate that fallout 4 will be more of the same as the other games in terms of glitchiness and that's fine?

You're an idolater or disiple of bethesda, the one who breaks all of the games it touches.

Burek said:
All awards seem well deserved.
And by the looks of them, we can finally put to sleep an illusion that Microsoft won E3. No games on the list is not surprising though, they really showed nothing worth of an award.
Sony dominating as usual, proving that they have the best 1st party lineup.

INdeed, this legend about Microsot winning E3 on any level comes from the same person who say the PS4 has no games.

When it comes to games, no matter how you see it, PS4 won E3 by a long shot

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
pokoko said:

No.

I'm a fan of their games but the buggy games need to stop being allowed by the bethesda's defense force. I'm sure there's plenty of fans that believe the same as me. I don't know why you're so dead set against any criticism about bethesda  and their games when you would benefit from the games working when they are released.

If any other dev/publisher released as many broken games as bethesda does, they would be crucified by gamers.

So you anticipate that fallout 4 will be more of the same as the other games in terms of glitchiness and that's fine?

You're an idolater or disiple of bethesda, the one who breaks all of the games it touches.

Oh, dear.  Let's get this out the way first.

Second, you don't get to decide what I like.  You don't get to decide what games I get excited about.  That is literally the truth.

Now, moving on, your idolator or "disiple" line is bullshit, as I'm not much of a fan of Skyrim and pretty much everything else they produce is of little interest to me.  So you've got that wrong right off the bat.

And what are you talking about by saying I'm dead set against criticism of Bethesda?  Did I ever say anything like that?  No.  Stop making up arguments for people, it makes you look bad.  I've complained plenty about Bethesda, and recently.  However, that doesn't give you or anyone else the right to tell me that I can't be excited for Fallout 4.  Do you get that?  You do not have that right.  The faster you deal with that fact, the better it will be for everyone.

So, with their "best holiday line up of Xbox history" Microsoft couldn't win any award? I guess it wasn't so good after all.

I'm surprised that Forza 6 didn't beat Need for Speed for Best Racing Game. Other than that, everything seems about right.

pokoko said:
Aeolus451 said:

No.

Oh, dear.  Let's get this out the way first.

Second, you don't get to decide what I like.  You don't get to decide what games I get excited about.  That is literally the truth.

Now, moving on, your idolator or "disiple" line is bullshit, as I'm not much of a fan of Skyrim and pretty much everything else they produce is of little interest to me.  So you've got that wrong right off the bat.

And what are you talking about by saying I'm dead set against criticism of Bethesda?  Did I ever say anything like that?  No.  Stop making up arguments for people, it makes you look bad.  I've complained plenty about Bethesda, and recently.  However, that doesn't give you or anyone else the right to tell me that I can't be excited for Fallout 4.  Do you get that?  You do not have that right.  The faster you deal with that fact, the better it will be for everyone.

I'm not commanding you to do anything. I don't know where you're getting the idea from that i'm trying to boss you around  but you're missing the entire point of my first post and last post to you.

When people started to critize bethesda, you went on the defensive. Like how a mama pig protects it's young. Your first post in the thread was exactly that.

"I mean, as far as "broken" games go, I've got hundreds of hours played in them, so they must not be too broken.  I anticipate the same with Fallout 4." That's the rhertoric of any disiple of bethesda. 

Not once in any post in the thread did you acknowledge the full extent of the glitches in their games and how much that's "annoying" it's fanbase nor did you say anything that it should change. You've only defended bethesda for their low quality of games in this thread hence I called you out on being a disiple and being deadset against any criticism about bethesda.

shikamaru317 said:

Several things wrong on that list. For instance No Man's Sky over Firewatch for Best Indie? Need For Speed over Forza 6 for Best Racing game? Star Wars Battlefront over Halo 5 for best multiplayer? *sigh*

I agree with Best of Show, Best Original Game, Best PC Game, and Best RPG though.

I'm as surprised for NFS taking its spot over Forza 6 as you are (although I have to say that I think this new NFS looks really good). But how is it a surprise for Star Wars Battlefront to win over Halo 5? Is Halo 5 untouchable or something in your book?

It's interesting to see how most of you haven't played anything on that list, yet some are quick to disimiss many of those games .