By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Limited edition Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4 revealed

Teeqoz said:

So, etho, you gonna buy another PS4 for this?

I was thinking about that... sell my PS4 and buy this new.

But I'm not sure yet... looks like the same model and I already preodered the digital TKK.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
midrange said:
Is this coming to the US? If so I may finally get a ps4, that design looks sick!

Yeap... WW.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/07/limited-edition-destiny-the-taken-king-ps4-bundle-out-this-september/

Thanks for the help!

After that spectacular e3, I was greatly on the fence. This bundle may have just put the finishing touches.

ReactiveLeek44 said:
midrange said:
Is this coming to the US? If so I may finally get a ps4, that design looks sick!

Nope.  It doesn't look like its releasing in the States :/

EDIT:  I just saw the US blog post. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the help! Much appreciated even with the update :P

Cool design, shame it has the name of mediocre game on it.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I think this is the first time a console bundle has been made for DLC.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
ethomaz said:
DerNebel said:
Lol wat? Why? Pretty cool design though.

Sony will make limited editions for all big releases...

MGSV
Destiny
CoD
Battlefront

These are some of them.

They are doing everything right to sell PS4s.

But this isn't really a big new release that deserves a special edition console. A special edition for an expansion? Seriously?

Im gonna buy the PS4 designed for the CoD:BO3 DLC.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

KingdomHeartsFan said:

PS3 bundled with Black Ops II + DLCs released way after the game release.

So no.

Edit - Sorry it was Black Ops original.

Wow, that PS4 looks gorgeous. Probably one of the best console designs I've seen on current gen consoles.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

ethomaz said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

PS3 bundled with Black Ops II + DLCs released way after the game release.

So no.

Edit - Sorry it was Black Ops original.

So in other words that was the only bundle with black ops it was obviously for the game and just included the DLC, this is purely for the DLC since they already did a Destiny bundle. 

KingdomHeartsFan said:

So in other words that was the only bundle with black ops it was obviously for the game and just included the DLC, this is purely for the DLC since they already did a Destiny bundle.

I don't get what you are trying to say but...

It is a Destiny bundle up to TTK expansion.