By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Limited edition Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4 revealed

DerNebel said:

But this isn't really a big new release that deserves a special edition console. A special edition for an expansion? Seriously?

It is.

A new Destiny retail release will be big no matter what... it will sell a lot of PS4s too.

Now I believe Sep 2015 > Sep 2014 in NPD with Destiny + MGSV.

Around the Network

Is this coming to the US? If so I may finally get a ps4, that design looks sick!

So dlc is getting custom consoles now. Cant wait till we get the special cod console that comes with all the dlc next year

ethomaz said:

I prefer the original Destiny PS4 LE.

But this one looks really sexy too.

With MGS LE Bundle and Destiny LE Bundle... September is in Sony bags.

They'll have september WW but I think XB1 will win NPD because none of Sony's bundles are coming to the States as of now.  Sony needs to create bundles and sell them in the States if they want to remain on top.

midrange said:
Is this coming to the US? If so I may finally get a ps4, that design looks sick!

Yeap... WW.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/07/limited-edition-destiny-the-taken-king-ps4-bundle-out-this-september/

Around the Network
midrange said:

Nope.  It doesn't look like its releasing in the States :/

EDIT:  I just saw the US blog post. Sorry about that.

ReactiveLeek44 said:

They'll have september WW but I think XB1 will win NPD because none of Sony's bundles are coming to the States as of now.  Sony needs to create bundles and sell them in the States if they want to remain on top.

?

Destiny bundle is WW.

MGSV I'm not sure but looks like WW too.

ReactiveLeek44 said:

Nope.  It doesn't look like its releasing in the States :/

It is lol

Just because the OP choose the EU link didn't means it won't be released on US.

ethomaz said:

ReactiveLeek44 said:

?

Destiny bundle is WW.

MGSV I'm not sure but looks like WW too.

I just saw the US blog.  Sorry about that.

ethomaz said:
DerNebel said:
Lol wat? Why? Pretty cool design though.

Sony will make limited editions for all big releases...

MGSV
Destiny
CoD
Battlefront

These are some of them.

They are doing everything right to sell PS4s.

So, etho, you gonna buy another PS4 for this?

OT: The design looks sweet but this came kinda out of nowhere. Sony's gonna have a shitton of bundles this holiday, Destiny, MGS, Battlefront (has a bundle been officially announced yet? Oh well, we all know it's coming xD) and CoD (Same as battlefield, has it been announced yet?)