By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Man's Sky (18 Minute IGN first)

Aeolus451 said:
I hope that other games take a cue from this game on the whole "open world". Talk about setting the bar high. I can't wait for this game.

Sean Murry has already said they've thought about how they could use their tech to make an RPG, so I'm sure many other people will be keeping an eye on this tech and its possibilies.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Aeolus451 said:
I hope that other games take a cue from this game on the whole "open world". Talk about setting the bar high. I can't wait for this game.

Sean Murry has already said they've thought about how they could use their tech to make an RPG, so I'm sure many other people will be keeping an eye on this tech and its possibilies.

Imagine what Mass effect, dragon age or an elder scrolls would be like with that tech...

Conegamer said:
We're finally seeing more of this game? You know, gameplay? About time!

It's a game which on paper sounds amazing but has yet to actually show its hand. You can only tease people for so long...hopefully this is it now.

It has all been gameplay.

Don't copy random editorials.

ThatDanishGamer said:

It's weird isn't it.

The PS5 Exists. 

This is not a trolling question, but, what are you supposed to do in the game? It obviously look beautiful, and I think it has potential, but I don't like wandering without a target... And I'm thinking about buying it on PC.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
ThatDanishGamer said:

It's weird isn't it.

Yeah I know, some people really don't think comments through before they post them.

Volterra_90 said:
This is not a trolling question, but, what are you supposed to do in the game? It obviously look beautiful, and I think it has potential, but I don't like wandering without a target... And I'm thinking about buying it on PC.

It's better that you watch the video, it explains much bettet than plain text could.

Volterra_90 said:

Well, the overall goal of the game is to get to the center of the galaxy. There's a lot still unknown about the story but it's more similar to an elder scrolls where you can explore or get distracted all want and mess with the story whenever you want.

Volterra_90 said:

I'm hugely addicted to Elite Dangerous, which shares a lot of the same aspects, and you could watch me play for hours and have no idea what I'm doing or how it's even fun, but it is. It's tough to portray that with certain games. No Man's Sky seems to be falling into that category. Regardless though, it still may not be for everyone. 

I'm quite the Xbox One fanboy, but I'm still a gamer at heart and this will probably be the game that pushes me to finally pull the trigger on a PS4

I was really hoping for a release date. Guess we'll have to wait a little longer. Anyone curious if this game gets pushed into 2016?

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P