By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo France: MK8 Has 85% Attach Ratio... Software Sales, Including Splatoon 75k/MH4U 100k/

(Credit) Gaf!!!

Wii U / 3DS consoles + games LTD in France - MK8 attach rate at 85%

Oscar Lemaire released an update on some LTD regarding Wii U / 3DS hardware and software in France.

Wii U : 590 000

3DS : 2,9 millions

Mario Kart 8 : 500 000

Smash 3DS : 330 000

Smash Wii U : 170 000

MK8 has an attach rate of around 85 %.

Comparision from 6 months ago (end of December '14; according to Philippe Lavoué):

Wii U: 490 000

Smash 3DS: 220 000

PART 2! (Leftovers)

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: 100k

Zelda Majora 3DS: 96k

Xenoblade 3DS: 16k

amiibo: 490k

Splatoon: 75k

Around the Network

MK8 beasting...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

The french have good taste in food, women and video games

i said damn, mk really has become such a massive franchise

Kinda strange seeing mh4u above majora's mask seeing as they came out the same day and Zelda being the much bigger franchise (outside of Japan). But mk8's sales are crazy.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

so vgchartz has it at 584k until april 4th, normally i would care about that but i really don't care anymore.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Look at those Amiibo SALES!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

So is the 3DS at 2.9 million or at 3.4+ million??? Becaue by this, it was at 3.4 million 5 months ago

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-has-sold-3-4-million-3ds-units-and-515000-wii-u-consoles-in-france/

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Seems like the Wii U that comes with MK pre-installed did well (not that you can buy a Wii U outside of a bundle).

Lawlight said:

Seems like the Wii U that comes with MK pre-installed did well (not that you can buy a Wii U outside of a bundle).

There is also a bundle with Mario 3D World + Nintendoland, another with New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U, another with Zelda Wind Waker HD,  another with Zombier U, another with Skylanders,  another with Smash Bros 4 and now another with Splatoon.

And MK8 still has an 85% attach ratio