By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US July monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

OnlyForDisplay said:
Protendo said:
Hourly update:
12: PS4 (Batman Standard Bundle)
52: PS4 (Who needs games edition)
53: Xbox One (1TB Halo MCC Edition)
56: PS4 (Last of Us bundle)
60: Xbox One (500GB Halo MCC Edition)
64: Wii-U Delux Set: Mario Edtition
70: Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity 500GB
72: Xbox One, 500GB Hard Drive

Looks like Xbox One dropped like a rock. Interesting to see Wii-U so close to the top Xbox One skew.

Interesting how the One offers more space but it is still being outpaced by the PlayStation 4. Makes you wonder as to what Microsoft must do at this point.

I think about all that they could do, is give the consoles away for free. Even Microsoft said early on, the first to sell 10 million consoles, wins.

Around the Network

Totally forgot to tag.

Let's see how many million PS4s Rocket League will push.

Also:

#84 PS Vita Borderlands Bundle!!!!!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

There's seems to be such a disconnect between the hourly charts and the monthly. All July so far I've followed the hourly chart. I've actually looked at it multiple times over the last 4 days. And EVERY time, there were 2 or 3 ps4 skus before the XBO showed up. Yet then the monthly chart comes out and it's ps4 then XBO, XBO, ps4, XBO. Quite odd.

The weird thing is, when the new PS4 model releases I'll put money on their being a bump for PS4 on Amazon JUST because of that mat finish and the news it's quieter and cheaper to run.

The PS5 Exists. 

Vita and Vita tv are alive

Around the Network

#15 PS4 Batman bundle
#33 PS4 No game version (how the hell is this still happening?)
#49 PS4 TLOUR bundle

#56 XB1 Halo bundle
#59 XB1 1gb Halo bundle
#74 XB1 500gb version
#77 XB1 Assassins Creed bundle

All three PS4s ahead of XB1. It looks like the momentum from the Batman bundle and the prospect of this months PS4 exclusives have created further momentum. I can see the gap in July being bigger than the gap in June. All without a price drop, the new mat finished model and the 1tb bundle. By Christmas the gap is going to be bigger than it was last year and I doubt MS will be able to close the gap by as many as last year.

The PS5 Exists. 

Splatoon still pretty steady in the top 20. Climbing the yearly, now at 56. Wii U bouncing around the 80s and 90s for now.

Has anyone noted the monthly chart is now up for July? http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2015-07/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_videogames_pg_2?ie=UTF8&pg=2#1

PS4: Batman SE bundle #13; TLOU bundle #87
Xb one: MCC 500GB bundle #53; MCC 1TB bundle #83; Std Xb one #94
Wii U: #68

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Shadow1980 said:
Week 1 update (Sunday @ 10:15 PM)

PS4 Batman bundle: #12
XBO 500MB MCC bundle: #53
Wii U: #56
XBO 1TB MCC bundle: #68
PS4 TLOU bundle: #74
New 3DS XL: #75
PS4 LE Batman bundle: #76
XBO 500MB standalone: #99

Current Hourly Rankings

PS4 Batman bundle: #16
PS4 Standalone: #36
XBO 500MB MCC bundle: #48
XBO 1TB MCC bundle: #56
PS4 TLOU bundle: #60
New 3DS XL: #85
XBO 500MB standalone: #82
XBO AC bundle: #88
Wii U: #97

Wii U dropping like a stone after a good showing earlier in the week. PS4 Limited Edition Batman bundle dropped out of the top 100 in the hourly standings after going out of stock again, also causing a huge drop in the weeklies relative to the other systems. Standalone PS4 drops back out of the top 100 for the week but is in the 30s right now in the hourlies.

The ps4 is crushing everything. Sad this months releazes are slow though. Only thing I'm happy about is arocket League. That's gonna be epic on Tuesday :)

All Stats S rank

Wow, only two Xbox One's SKUs in the top 100...and both are lower than the three PS4's SKUs. Microsoft is really doing the wrong strategy by focusing only during the holiday.