By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US July monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Nice to see The Order Collectors edition at 13. Looks like another easy win for the PS4 this month. Time to stop trying to combine SKUs and realise it's simply who was in front the most daily/weekly and who wins the monthly chart.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Protendo said:
WoodenPints said:
1 TB X1 just shot up to #33 with the MCC dropping to #37 now that the hourly charts have updated so the 1TB X1 must of sold well considering the batman Bundle that was 100% claimed hasn't gone anywhere and is still at #28.

The PS4 Batman bundle was pulled at 50%.

Neogaf is still having a fit about it.

Yea it was weird I had the tab open to see how it was going and it was at 54% when it disapeared, I wonder why.

WoodenPints said:
Protendo said:

Yea it was weird I had the tab open to see how it was going and it was at 54% when it disapeared, I wonder why.

It probably was selling much faster than anticipated, which caused a red flag that it was eating to much profits. That or they just don't have the backstock (cough: poor planning) when compared to the Xbox One. I'm guessing the former.

Protendo said:
WoodenPints said:
1 TB X1 just shot up to #33 with the MCC dropping to #37 now that the hourly charts have updated so the 1TB X1 must of sold well considering the batman Bundle that was 100% claimed hasn't gone anywhere and is still at #28.

in my timezone that deal is a few minutes from now

Wonktonodi said:
Protendo said:

Get it before they pull it.  

I also show that the deal will be back up in 3 minutes.  Maybe the pulling was an error after all.  So we will get the true hourlies (which is approx 72 hours of data) in a few hours for the sale.

Around the Network
Protendo said:
WoodenPints said:

It probably was selling much faster than anticipated, which caused a red flag that it was eating to much profits. That or they just don't have the backstock (cough: poor planning) when compared to the Xbox One. I'm guessing the former.

Yea sounds about right as when the limit is added they would have to choose how many are sold at that price before it is cut off unless they set the limit at 2x what it should of.

Protendo said:
Wonktonodi said:

I also show that the deal will be back up in 3 minutes.  Maybe the pulling was an error after all.  So we wil lget the true hourly in a few hours.

actually it's FF type 0 instead of the witcher, maybe a different deal?

Wonktonodi said:
Protendo said:

I also show that the deal will be back up in 3 minutes.  Maybe the pulling was an error after all.  So we wil lget the true hourly in a few hours.

Maybe they were just low on Witcher 3 PS4 copies and that's why it was pulled. With the new information, that is more likely.

Pricedrops everywhere, the hourlies go crazy! And yet...Wii U is up? That's...unexpected.

Protendo said:
Wonktonodi said:

Maybe they were just low on Witcher 3 PS4 copies and that's why it was pulled. With the new information, that is more likely.

LOL the countdown ended and then another one stated for an hour if I were trying to get it I'd be pissed