By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US July monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

xl-klaudkil said:
When is june npd?

Thursday.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
mornelithe said:

How is that even possible (Genuine curiosity)?  The TLOU you get is digital, not physical in the bundle?

They gotta print some more PS4 boxes with TLOU on and some cards with the downlaod code on i guess.

lol.  Seems like an oversight, though maybe they wanted to push people to start picking up the Batman bundle....not sure.

mornelithe said:
WoodenPints said:

They gotta print some more PS4 boxes with TLOU on and some cards with the downlaod code on i guess.

lol.  Seems like an oversight, though maybe they wanted to push people to start picking up the Batman bundle....not sure.

I don't think it was an oversite.  I think they were going all in to get the most value out of the Batman marketing arrangement.

tiff3110 said:
binary solo said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

3rd party sellers. price shown is $373. But still being back in the top 100 is interesting. I think it's more a reflection of how low sales are in general at this time of year than the ACU bundle is selling especially well.

Splatoon is finally starting to slow down, but still doing well.

I'm surprised GOWIII remaster is in the top 50 actually. I wasn't expecting it to sell in the top 100. Perhaps there are a few former PS2 owners who went 360 last gen who liked GoW I & II and they are getting back into it now.

Or people like me who skipped last gen. I've ordered mine today :)

You skipped a generation!?! What is wrong with you...actually smart move, with all the remasters happening you will pretty much be able to play the best of last gen without ever owning a last gen console. Patience has it's own rewards. Don't forget the Uncharted trilogy when it comes out, even if it's not your thing you owe it to yourself to give it a try.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

ASSASSIN'S CREED BUNDLE NOW AT 87!?!?!?!?!'
What the hell?

Around the Network

I don't know why, but seem that 3DS is going to sell very good for July...

binary solo said:
tiff3110 said:
binary solo said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

3rd party sellers. price shown is $373. But still being back in the top 100 is interesting. I think it's more a reflection of how low sales are in general at this time of year than the ACU bundle is selling especially well.

Splatoon is finally starting to slow down, but still doing well.

I'm surprised GOWIII remaster is in the top 50 actually. I wasn't expecting it to sell in the top 100. Perhaps there are a few former PS2 owners who went 360 last gen who liked GoW I & II and they are getting back into it now.

Or people like me who skipped last gen. I've ordered mine today :)

You skipped a generation!?! What is wrong with you...actually smart move, with all the remasters happening you will pretty much be able to play the best of last gen without ever owning a last gen console. Patience has it's own rewards. Don't forget the Uncharted trilogy when it comes out, even if it's not your thing you owe it to yourself to give it a try.

I was starting college at the time so I couldn't have any distractions. I've heard that uncharted is similar to the reboot of TB? if so I'm so buying the collection and U4 because I loved TR:DE.

Angelv577 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

that bundle refuse to die lol.

This is long overdue but

Meanwhile, at Microsoft:

Damn, XBO MCC is increase by a lot... and the AC bundle is back.
Yeah, the PS4 is still first probabily, but now is more close than before...

Ryng_Tolu said:
Damn, XBO MCC is increase by a lot... and the AC bundle is back.
Yeah, the PS4 is still first probabily, but now is more close than before...

You put too much stock into hourly charts, means aquat.