By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Fire Emblem If Sell 500k+ First Week in Japan?

Can Fire Emblem If Sell 500k+ First Week in Japan?

As in SHIPPED+Digital! This also means fyi, that Special Edition counts as 2 games (both White/Black versions) and DLC counts as a copy!

So Can it hit 500k? All we know is it hit 70% sell through day 1.

Edit: Comparison Awakening Sold about 480k Lifetime in japan!

Around the Network

Hmm, probably not, but maybe...? : ) I`ll go with 250k

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'm thinking more around 350k, but I can see 500k happening.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Possibly, but I doubt it.

200k-300k seems more like it.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Cloudman said:

Since im a nice guy im going to help you out :)

We know almost guaranteed that Shipment for IF>Awakening! Awakening had a 300k FW shipment (sold i think 250k FW).

We know it had a 70% sell through Day 1. If IF had the same exact Shipment as Awakening, that means IF Is over 210k In its first day! 250k might be too small :P

Around the Network

It still has a chance. Fire Emblem is a popular franchise nowadays.

A handheld gamer only (for now).

Ultrashroomz said:

210k+ is guaranteed day 1 SOLD. Could be closer to 300k....... Retail only :P It'll be over 300k easily, no way under that!

tbone51 said:
Cloudman said:

Since im a nice guy im going to help you out :)

We know almost guaranteed that Shipment for IF>Awakening! Awakening had a 300k FW shipment (sold i think 250k FW).

We know it had a 70% sell through Day 1. If IF had the same exact Shipment as Awakening, that means IF Is over 210k In its first day! 250k might be too small :P

Well, that changes things... I was going to go with 300k, but I tend to go lower cuz I`m usually pessemistic about these things, haha...I think I`ll up that by 100k, so 350 k.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Well, i can see people not buying the other route on the first week. They might just play the route they got, and decide if they like the new content they put in, and decide to play the other routes.

But i can see it reaching 500k in 2 weeks, but definitely in a month.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

tbone51 said:
Ultrashroomz said:

210k+ is guaranteed day 1 SOLD. Could be closer to 300k....... Retail only :P It'll be over 300k easily, no way under that!

Yeah, I know.

Trying to look at the lowest numbers possible, lol.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."