By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

3DS VS Wii U

3DS 74 52.48%

Wii U 67 47.52%

Total:141

Which console you prefer?

I'm honest, both are my peak and my favourite two console of all time.

But between the two, i prefer 3DS by a small margin.

Opinion of the Nintendo fans?

Around the Network

The 3DS is undeniably the best console offering from Nintendo this generation, pour moi.

OK i would say Wii U, but its soo close, 3DS has more games, but Wii U had better games overall, and the game it has are very different and much bigger in scope, has cleaner graphics wich is not needed ofc. Also tropical Freeze is on Wii U and mario kart 8 aswell and much more, when we get xenoblade chronicles X out and Zelda U ,its definetly on top

WiiU, but they are my favourite handheld and home console of all time, maybe because they brought me back to gaming, and I've spent an insane amount of hours in both of them.

i'm a handheld gamer... sooo... yea..

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

WiiU: Mario Kart 8, SSB, Splatoon, SM3DW, Pikmin 3, Mario Party 10, NSMBU, Super Mario Maker
3DS: Pokemon XY, Pokemon ORAS

WiiU imo

3DS. Sorry, but I'm a handheld guy, and I think the 3DS library is superior to the WiiU one (even if the lack of Splatoon and SMTxFE in my life is killing me).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Wii U, although 3DS is a close second.
I mean...

Mario Kart 8 > Mario Kart 7
SSBWiiU > SSB3DS
Super Mario 3D World > Super Mario 3D Land
Wind Waker HD > every Zelda on 3DS (for me, anyway)
DKC: TF > DKCR
Bayonetta 1/2 > any hack&slash on 3DS
Fatal Frame V > any horror game on 3DS
Splatoon > any shooter on 3DS
Pikmin 3 > there isn't really anything on the 3DS that matches this

The only areas that I think the 3DS is really superior are simulators (like Animal Crossing, Tomodachi Life and Story of Seasons) and JRPGs (Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Bravely Default, SMT, Etrian Odyssey, Persona, etc.) but since the Wii U is getting Xenoblade X and Illusory Revelations soon, I can live.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

the 3DS is very good both in terms of game library and design

3DS

Kid Icarus, Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Returns, Link Between Worlds, Ocarina of Time Remake, Kingdom Hearts, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Star Fox 64 remake, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Fire Emblem, Mario Kart, Majora's Mask, etc.

just too deep of a library when you consider the strong 1st party support and then also consider that there is a decent amount of third party stuff I have not even really began to mention