By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is the most famous person from your town/city

No clue small town and no big names up out.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network

"My guy is more famous than your guy" - ha ha!

Grant Hill and Dennis Scott - b-ball players are the two most famous I know - I live in Northern Virginia. (Leesburg/Fairfax)

I was born near Binghamton, New York. Rod Serling and Johnny Hart came from there.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

These people:

Malcolm X (Malcolm Little)

Gerald Ford

Fred Astaire

Marlon Brando

Nick Nolte

Warren Buffet

So we have an activist, a president, some actors, some musicians, and a rich dude.

PS - there were more but these are most of the ones people care about. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

Joni Mitchell.

She was kicked out of my high school. Of course, now they're proud that she was ever enrolled. XD

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Let's see, Chicago...

Al Capone, Harrison Ford, Robin Williams, Oprah, Ernest Hemingway, Frank Lloyd Wright, Steven Colbert, John Belushi, Walt Disney...those are some off the top of my head.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Griffin said:
I live in Oshawa Canada, its east of Toronto. The most famous person would be Robert Mclaughlin, the fouder of GM Canada. He was a major person at the start of the automotive industry. His Estate is downtown and takes up a city block, many movies have been filmed in the mansion, and the sounding gardens. There is also a museum and many other buildings built in his honour.

Hey a fellow member from the 'shwa (as it's lovingly called).  Except you forgot  *does quick wiki search*  ummm.... gee, guess that's it.  Just McLaughlin and no ones heard of him outside of Oshawa either.  Bummer.

London UK: The Queen

...beat that!

Orlando- Wesley Snipes, Delta Burke, Wayne Brady.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I live in a small town of less than 800,000 people. Since I live in San Francisco and it is sucha small city no one famous comes from this town.