By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Come Guess the Next Chart Update!

When will the next update be?

1 Week or less 10 7.94%

1-2 Weeks 6 4.76%

2-3 Weeks 16 12.70%

3-4 Weeks 9 7.14%

More than 4 weeks? 85 67.46%

Total:126

So it's been since May 31st since the last update and that was only a preorder update, though the charts are update to May 16th.

So when does everyone think we'll see some new charts again? I know we've had some topics explaining why the charts are behind and that's fine, I'm not here to attack anything. Just a friendly poll to see what everyone's thoughts are, and perhaps throw a few bets on board!

I'm going to say the next update is July 3rd (within 1 week).

Around the Network

Nevar.

The chartz are as delayed as Zelda U

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
The chartz are as delayes as Zelda U

That comment hurts my soul D:

I don't think there will ever be another update. vgchartz is pretty much dead. But it got boring anyway, because what do you expect? PS4 is dominating everything and their mother, there won't be much more happening this gen.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

In 2 weeks.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

You're changing the outcome with this thread. The more threads about missing charts, the earlier it happens.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
You're changing the outcome with this thread. The more threads about missing charts, the earlier it happens.

Perhaps I had a hidden agenda ;)

Let me say first that I hope ioi (is that the right username?) is ok. I hope that he has just gotten bored with doing the updates, or he doesn't have time to do them anymore, rather than dealing with some sort of crisis. That being said, assuming he's not dealing with some sort of crisis, if he doesn't plan to update anything anymore, I wish there would be an announcement to that effect.

OT: Like others, I have my doubts that there will ever be another update.

Sadly it seems people have gotten used to having no charts by now.

Every thread with someone asking about it has comments that basically say "This again?" and act like "Why are you even asking anymore?".

I will say that having no charts is kind of annoying though considering the site is called vgchartz. I have my doubts if there will ever even be any more updates honestly. Obviously I still go on the site to comment on the forums and talk to you guys though. 

If there are going to be no more charts I do want someone to just come out and say it like a poster above me said though. No point in keeping people waiting who are expecting charts that will never arrive.