By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can the mods unban my alt? Lock thread.

Now I was banned again recently for spamming (lets not talk about that exactly). But I found out you could make an alt account to talk to the mods, though nothing else. So I did, and I messaged smeags (that's who gave me the ban). However, it was soon banned by another mod. I did nothing else, just message that one mod. Could someone please unban it, its called "super6646alt".

Edit: Thanks guys for the clarification. I'd wish they'd put it in better writting in the terms and conditions, as the way they put it is very confusing.

Around the Network

You should post this in the mod thread.

Who in the world told you you could make an alt account to talk to a mod about the ban? thats not true...

besides.. learn from the old ones: We already made alts before we get banned...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Who in the world told you you could make an alt account to talk to a mod about the ban? thats not true... 

To be fair it is the only way to talk with mods... the only times I created alts were for talk with the mod team and disban my main account... that happened two times.

There is no other channel or email.

But err... they can't unban your alt lol... you already used it and now you have your main account... so it won't be unbaned... makes no sense at all.

Or you could just, you know, try not to get banned again since the next ban is likely going to be even harsher.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

besides.. learn from the old ones: We already made alts before we get banned...

The rules:  

• If you are banned and cannot login, you may make an account specifically for contacting the moderators. This account may not be used for anything else. Use your banned username plus ALT added to the end so that the moderation team will know the accounts purpose (For example, if the user Smeags is banned, that user should make an alternate account named SmeagsALT).

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I guess you can make a second alt called "super6646ctrl" if you get banned a second time. I don't recommend making a "super6646del" if it happens a third time, though.

I thought making alts were completely against the rules, period.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Lol once you get your account back the alt is gone :P

Here bugger it ill answer your question.

Alt accounts are no longer needed, you can email staff about your ban, read up on mod thread for more info.
Even if they were needed, the alt is intended to be made ONLY when banned, to communicate with staff, once the original account is unbanned the alt is permabanned, because alt accounts are NOT PERMITTED.

So the answer is no, your alt account will not be unbanned.

Now you have your answer, the thread is being locked.