By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Zelda U will be the best critically acclaimed video game ever (yet)

Will Zelda U be the game with the highest score ever?

Its zelda, so definetly 59 16.12%

I doubt it 61 16.67%

yes probably 22 6.01%

possibly 75 20.49%

No 128 34.97%

My body is ready! 21 5.74%

Total:366

This is maybe just my inner zelda fan speaking, but i know alot of people are concerned how good Zelda U will be, some say the world is too barren and not much going on, but now with the delay time i think Aounuma worked on that, so that shouldnt be an issue. But its a bold prediction and i think zelda U can be a near perfect game if not completely perfect. Does maybe someone agree that it can be possible?

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Objectively, this is defined by highest Metacritic score - in which case, no, it has no chance. It's essentially impossible for a game to score 99 nowadays (I'd even say 98 is impossible) because of the amount of reviews and clickbait sites influencing the final score.

A 96-97 though, I sure think could happen.

Yeah but if we disregard all those Nintendo haters sites, and look purely on the game. 

Unreasonable expectations never end well. In the words of the great Walter White "Tread lightly"

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

i doubt it honestly. from what we saw from zelda so far doesnt indicate that this will happen, or even be close to happening.

I love Zelda like the next man. Here's to hoping your dream comes true. :)

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
Rafie said:
I love Zelda like the next man. Here's to hoping your dream comes true. :)

Now this is a person with optimism :) Keep on

Tbh, I have fear that Aonuma will ruin the game somehow.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

No it won't. Nothing will ever beat OoT statistically.

Impossible because it won't get 100 metascore. Ocarina of Time will most likely forever remain the highest with 99.

I do think the game will be mindblowing. Wind Waker and Twilight Princess had 96, which is hopefully a number that it could reach. If you don't have at least 95 as a console 3D Zelda game you kind of failed lol.

Do I think it can be the best game of all time though, finally beating Wind Waker? Definitely.