By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think of Marijuana?

iron_megalith said:
Euphoria14 said:
kenzomatic said:
Euphoria14 said:
^ Huh? You do know it is not possible to overdose on marijuana right? There is no such thing as controlled dosage. You get some buds, that's it.

There is literally almost nothing you can't OD on, You can die from to much water.

Euphoria do you really believe that there is "nothing" bad about marijuana?

There are bad things in almost everything we do. We die because we breathe in oxygen.

Is there enough bad in Marijuana to actually justify illegalizing while alcohol and tobacco remain legal? Not a snowballs chance in hell.

Like I said. It's part of the saddest human drama. This is already in my "list of things I want to change if I go back in time."

You know well what it is. I want to question the ones who made this. Is it really a necessity for it to be made public widly? 

Well, you may think it is unnecessary, but remember their are millions if not billions (who really knows) who support the legalization of marijuana, even if they do not speak publicly.

There could be those who think this topic is redundant while their are others who think it is a good way to let their opinions out on the matter.

You gotta look at it both ways. There may be numerous things you do that someone thinks is wrong and would like to change.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

A benifit of legalizing it would be more public awerness about the side effects. More programs for helping withdrawl (addictive personalities are addicted to anything)

Down side would be drug dealers would be looking somewhere else for quick cash, they are not going to incorperate. So they start pushing the next drug. Thats probably the biggest problem.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

^ The only reason why I do not support that argument is that if they do not legalize it they will just continue to push Marijuana. Either way drug dealers are going to push something so I really can't support that argument.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

SeriousWB said:
iron megalith or jake answer me this with no dodging whatsoever. Why should alchohol be legal if marijuana isn't?

Well I too am baffled at the start why was it legal to begin with. All I can see is that these things are addictive and that messes the minds up. Some time If I have space in my sig I'd add it. 

I have sworn a curse to Alcohol and tobacco. These things don't do anything good.

Euphoria14 said:
Is their an ignore button? If I had someone with personal experience to converse with, it would be a different story.

This guy obviously does not think I know what I am doing and need to be punished for smoking while playing a video game.

Personally, your ignorance causes me harm as well. Now you should be punished. I see how you go on consistently without no actual facts, no data, no nothing but as I said before "speculation". It causes unbearable laughter and for that I get pain in my abdomen.

am I getting on your nerves, feel like a bit of pot to calm the nerves, then go ahead and once your calm, just inform use non marijuana smokers, what makes your smoke marijuana, as I've said their is always a reason, and that's what I want to find out from you.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
^ The only reason why I do not support that argument is that if they do not legalize it they will just continue to push Marijuana. Either way drug dealers are going to push something so I really can't support that argument.

Exactly instead of some more harmful drug they push Marijuana.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

^ you do know your getting very out of hand right now correct?

Aimed at Jake.

Currently playing:

Well I've managed to kill time and see some other perspectives. I still stand to my point . It's future to decide whether they legalize it or not. Heck I'm not even a lawmaker my self.

kenzomatic said:
Euphoria14 said:

Exactly instead of some more harmful drug they push Marijuana.

Wrong. They still push the other drugs. Alot more than you might think.

Currently playing:

iron_megalith said:
SeriousWB said:
iron megalith or jake answer me this with no dodging whatsoever. Why should alchohol be legal if marijuana isn't?

Well I too am baffled at the start why was it legal to begin with. All I can see is that these things are addictive and that messes the minds up. Some time If I have space in my sig I'd add it. 

I have sworn a curse to Alcohol and tobacco. These things don't do anything good.

There are a LOT of things we dothat don't do anything good. Video games for example.