By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which pissed you off more, Metroll Prime Soccer or Amiibo Crossing?

Tagged games:

?

Metroid Prime Federation Force 102 37.92%

Animal Crossing: Amiibo Party 103 38.29%

Neither pissed me off 64 23.79%

Total:269

And why?

Around the Network

Amiibo party since it's nothing more than rushed shovelware nintendo is churning out just as an excuse to make more amiibos.

Animal Crossing Amiibo Party not only because I'm a big Animal Crossing fan, but I just can't get behind this kind of DLC method with amiibos being required to play the game, even if the game is free. Other than that, it just doesn't really look that fun.

Oops, missed the poll. Probably the Metroid game. It looks nothing like a Metroid game, and worse, it looks like a spin off mini game. It`s a kick to Metroid fans... : /

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It's hard to say. I'm more disappointed with Metroid, but I didn't even know I was looking at a Metroid game until they showed the title, and by then I already knew I wasn't looking at a Metroid game. I care less about getting an Animal Crossing on Wii U, but the way they showed it as though it were a new AC and then pulled the rug out from under us was a way bigger slap in the face to the people that do want it.

I suppose I'll just go with Metroid because I want a new one more than just about anything, and this was just...poopy. I know it's a separate thing that they just stapled the name onto, but that doesn't make it feel much better.

Around the Network

Amiibo party.

It's like, they introduce it like a new AC on Wii U, but then NOPE.

Instead, some dumb party game, that requires amiibos... :/

We didn't ask for this.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Oh poop, but I didn't consider how the Metroid one at least looks kind of fun, whereas AC looks entirely worthless. Okay, I can't change my poll answer, but I'm changing my vote.

Cloudman said:
Mother. That game is so hard, it has me swearing at the screen. Every time I enter new grounds, new overly powerful enemies appear and beat me to a pulp. It`s frustrating. There are also some NPCs that will give you a cold if you talk to them, and then you have to rush to the hospital to cure it. Downright frustrating...

...I think you missed the point of this thread...

Though to be fair, OP was kinda vague with the thread title.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Cloudman said:
Mother. That game is so hard, it has me swearing at the screen. Every time I enter new grounds, new overly powerful enemies appear and beat me to a pulp. It`s frustrating. There are also some NPCs that will give you a cold if you talk to them, and then you have to rush to the hospital to cure it. Downright frustrating...

...I think you missed the point of this thread...

Though to be fair, OP was kinda vague with the thread title.

Yeah, I didn`t see the poll either, so I missed that. But I quickly fixed my comment.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Animal Crossing. 1. I'm a bigger AC fan than Metroid fan 2. When they showed that Isabelle amiibo being tapped onto the Wii U, everyone thought it was going to be a real AC on Wii U 3. Metroid has potential to be decent, AC is most likely going to a terrible Mario Party clone