By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Should I buy an Xbox One now in 2015??

I have had my eyes onthe Xbox One console for quite some time now. I had the original Xbox and enjoyed games like Fable, Halo and Conker. Last gen Xbox I barely used it, it was in my closet for most of the years since I've been mostly into PS3 and Wii. Now i have a PS4, Wii U, 3DS and Vita. I don't play my Vita, 3DS I play monthly and I play the PS4 and Wii U on a weekly basis. The reason I'm interested in the Xbox One is because of its collection of games, I'm looking at games such as Fable Legends, Halo Master Cheif Collection, Halo 5, Conker's Big Reuinion, Rare Replay, Gears of War and  possiby other XBox exclusives. I wonder if it's worth it? Even thought I have a PS4.... I don't really know what to do, that's why I'm asking on here.     

Around the Network

Personally I would be fine with just a PS4, but if you are really interested in Xbox One exclusives go ahead. Then again it might end up like your 360

See what deals/bundles will be available on the holidays and decide then if it's worth it

I say most definitely. The games are there and the console is definitely great. Many enjoy their Xbox Ones. Like others have said though, Xbox are known for their bundles. If you can either buy one between June 21-27 or wait for the inevitable Halo bundle...that would be even better.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

It's a really good system. I play and use it daily. It also has games you may like from EA Access for $5 a month or $30 for a year. Check that out. It has lots of variety in it. That White Master Chief Collection Xbox is very nice also. I just recently purchased it and love the color.

Around the Network

Its a great system.

You should wait for gamescom to get a better picture of the xbox 2016 lineup and if you are happy with the games wait for a good deal.

If you really want it, go for it!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Get it now,u get the white xbox one with the master chief collection. I would recommend u buy a 3 - 5 tb hdd external so u would not have to worry about storage for awhile.
crimson dragon
neverwinter
sunset overdrive
ryse son of rome
killer instinct
d4 : dark dreams dont die

those games plus others are a good enough reason to own the xbox one in my opinion
plus with the upcoming fall/winter lineup there will be enough to keep u happy with your purchase and warrant its ownership.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

If you have the spare time to own 2 consoles, by all means, go for it. I don't have enough time to play them all on just the PS4.