By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - So what games are you recently/currently playing?

I've been playing Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield 2, and Quake II lately.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

PC: Hereos of Might and Magic 5 (SRPG) PS3: Rock Band 360: Lost Odyssey PS2: Star Ocean 3: Til the End of Time Wii: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn PSP: God of War: Chains of Olympus Damn! I have too many games to play! Can't keep up!

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

I played a couple of flash games a few days ago called "Rail of War" and "Skies of War", they were quite good but I wasn't going to pay £5-10 for the full versions.

brawl wii, mario kart ds trying to get 3 stars on everything.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

I'm always stunned at how many people just start typing without even reading the original post. Sure, the title doesn't have the word "PC" in it, but it's right there in the FIRST SENTENCE of the original post! Reading comprehension, folks...

Civ4 as usual for me keeps the PC going. I also dabble in some much older stuff for fun from time to time: a weekly Diablo 2 game, and the original Master of Orion (from 1994).

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Around the Network

Umbrella Chronicles, Phantom Hourglass, and even some Wii Play. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Currently I'm playing Trackmania United, The Witcher, Virtua Tennis 3 (with my gf) and Civilization 4.
I forgot SWAT 4 too, i don't regret the 10€ i paid for it.

I haven't got round to playing PC games in ages, although I do feel like playing Rome Total War for some reason (even over Medieval II), and I really need to get back to Dark Crusade and CoH Opposing Fronts (I like RTSs)

nothing good has come out for the pc in a long time.. I have gears of war for the pc but my computer is a piece of garbage and i cant stand to look at how bad it is... if i play anything on pc these days its counter strike source thats it.

Pretty much everyday i play DOTA (Warcraft 3 mod) at least once.
Also recently i have tryed Typing of the Dead and Silent Hunter 3 both seem good but havent done much on either of them.