By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU EU release schedule after E3

Xenoblade X and Devil's third for me. Maybe project zero on the cheap next year.

Yeah, its weak, but i sure wont be waiting for no NX until its proven to be a sucess.

Around the Network
Moyu said:
None of those will ever push hardware so it's a pointless list.

People at this point should wait for the NX

Like Splatoon.

I know i've been saying this a lot, but it needs a mega-seller in my opinion. If only they had a proper Animal Crossing game

Yoshi, Xenoblade, Mario Maker and Starfox Zero are the most exciting for me, they'd have to go pretty far wrong for me not to want them.

Devil's Third, Project Zero and Mario Tennis are also firmly on my radar. If they're £25 ish like Splatoon, Captain Toad etc, and assuming they're not terrible, I'd find them difficult to resist. Four to seven retail titles in a little over 5 months is pretty good, by my standards, especially for what is effectively a commercial failure.

E3 dindu nuffin :(

Around the Network

Only XCX for me, so I'll at least buy one Wii U game this year. If only they would release a remastered Chronicles on eshop

Not amazing but not bad either.

I think people were expecting something new announced at E3 AND arrive this year. Myself included.

Im gonna get:
Yoshi (because sp edition with amiibo works out cheaper than buying separately)
Devils Third (depending on reception mostly....)
Xenoblade (because Xeno)
Fatal Frame (because 'wet gauge')
Starfox (although I will need to see a lot more of it before I decide)
Rodea (maybe if a hidden gem and cheapish)

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

It's decent enough, looking only at the games. No real heavy hitters though, with Mario Maker the only with real potential at stardom, but looking at the games, decent.

Speaking of Mario Maker, "including magnet set"? Extra goodies?
Also, too bad the Fatal Frame box-art now sucks here in Europe apparently after the great looking Japanese one .

I would not be surprised if Xenoblade gets delayed into 2016 in Europe

great lineup. nothing super big except for SMM. hopefully it can attract good HW sales.