By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No Devil's Third at E3 AT ALL?!?!

What the heck? Not even on the E3 website. Japan and Europe both got release dates. Is it even coming to North America? 

What the hell is wrong with Nintendo?

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network
FarleyMcFirefly said:

What the heck? Not even on the E3 website. Japan and Europe both got release dates. Is it even coming to North America? 

What the hell is wrong with Nintendo?

they have better games to show. 

Animal Crossing - amiibo festival.

Also they dont want to have rated m games on e3. They aim for the u12 year olds.

That's weird, Itagaki wrote on Facebook that he will be at E3.

GAF even speculates that NoA won't publish it in NA.

Maybe they are moving it to NX

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Meh, doesn't really matter. When it was revealed we got the overview with single player and multiplayer gameplay.

Around the Network

Needs checking, but maybe it appeared in the Nintendo Treehouse?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Mystro-Sama said:
Meh, doesn't really matter. When it was revealed we got the overview with single player and multiplayer gameplay.

The game is almost done, and they worked on it for a 1 full extra year, I want to know if it has improved and how much, it is definetely in my interest list (also the title could benefit from the marketing that is beign shown in an E3)

either its 2016 for 'murica or its not being released here

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

It better be released here. I was actually looking forward to this. Plus they had it on their E3 website last year. I just don't know why there is NO coverage on this game.

1doesnotsimply

flagstaad said:
Mystro-Sama said:

The game is almost done, and they worked on it for a 1 full extra year, I want to know if it has improved and how much, it is definetely in my interest list (also the title could benefit from the marketing that is beign shown in an E3)

Seems like you missed the trailer last week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ked9LPANFko

It still doesn't look that good, but it could be Itagaki's last console game, so I definitely have to add it to my collection.

EDIT: nah, you apparently posted in the thread about that trailer.