By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Could GRAND THEFT AUTO be PLAYSTATION Timed Exclusive again?

Could GRAND THEFT AUTO become PLAYSTATION exclusive again?

Yes its coming........hahahahaha 73 29.67%

No way,microsoft will never let it happen 173 70.33%

Total:246
enlightenedmaster said:
Angelv577 said:
enlightenedmaster said:
Angelv577 said:
won't happen. the franchise sell great on xbox as well.

yess but on xbone it gone outsold 2:1

it doesn't matter. The game has the potential to sell at least 5-10m range on xbox.  The franchise cost too much to make nowadays to make it only exclusive.

5-10million would easily be covered on PS4 and LATER release on XBONE and PC would add 10-20million more sales so they don't lose anything

Well, I don't think they will be willing to take that risk.  I can see exclusive content on ps4 but more than that, very hard to believe.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Nope, GTA appeals to much to all publics, it's definitely the franchise with the least chance of going back wxcluaive, as it didn't lost size on PS by going multiplat and got A LOT more of people in PC and XB.

FF and MGS could make sense, GTA don't.

all public yessssssssssssssss but all public can easily go in one or the other direction and public runs behind anything thats popular and many times to anything lenghts as public is crazy

more people on XB.....................hehe,GTA doesn't sell half as much on PC as on XB or PS

GTA easily make sense as it would win a manufacturer console race,today it makes more sense than MGS which is outright PS franchise even if it is multiplat and even FF is a PS franchise but with MGS niche sales and FF decline,GTA make more sense by a long shot

Angelv577 said:

Well, I don't think they will be willing to take that risk.  I can see exclusive content on ps4 but more than that, very hard to believe.

yup its not sure but lets see

even DLC exlcusive and bundle and marketing would be pretty good deal

but it would be the best E3 is it was exlcusive,atleast we can hope future E3 cud be bigger than SONY E3 2015

-_-

Can we stop pretending that this kind of stuff is a good thing?

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network
Talal said:
There's no way Sony can compensate them for more than 10 million sales lost.

SONY can easily compensate for 10million sales and PS4 itself would sell 10million more if GTA was exclusives

and LATER release on PC and XBONE will add another 10-20million sales

GTstation said:
Spin off yes, GTA6 or 7 NO.

ROCKSTAR isn't gonna make a spin-off in anyway

they don't need to sales or finance-wise

Its of course "possible" but no. I do not think Rockstar are the type of company who can even be bought out, ad even if they could the amount they would ask for in terms of exclusivity would beyond what sony could realistically offer. Anything sony could offer, MS would beat....Expect some timed exclusive DLC but nothing more

make it ps4/pc. rockstar gets money out of sony for "exclusivity" and xbox guys are happy cause windows is a microsoft platform. hell, by the time GTA releases they'll probably be able to stream all their pc games to xbox,.. it's just like having it on xbox anyways.

it's a win/windows10 situation.

Doubt it. Xbox is still there.