By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo of France: Splatoon Sells 500k WW FW? (Sold In?) [Splatoon Over 620k Currently]

Well, it smashed by 300k FW prediction for sure.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Europe always disappoints me when it comes to Nintendo

500k shipped after Week 1. Not too shabby.

Ryng_Tolu said:
those 3DS are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay old... 3DS pass 2.9 million by May of last year
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=112981732&postcount=1

Yep and tbone has to point out that in his thread...Before we have someone claiming that it's heavily overtracked in France here... http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-has-sold-3-4-million-3ds-units-and-515000-wii-u-consoles-in-france/ these are by the end of the 2014 if you check the source of the news!3

3DS is undertracked by 100k in France(WW is overtracked)!

Well,we know that from previous updates,we had got one update for the end of november 2014,where 3DS was at 3.2m and here was at 3.107m,undertracked by 93k!Not bad tracking by vgc,but 3DS anywise sold 200k in December 2014 in France and vgc hit that,since it has it at 3.3m by the end of december,+200k from the end of November,so success!:P

Tbone you have to do something!

See, good quality and well marketted games sell.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
See, good quality and well marketted games sell.

FTFY

there are just too many critically acclaimed bombs for me to believe otherwise

I believe it when I see it.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
fluky-nintendy said:

Believe when you see it? See what?

Nintendo of France says 500k, its not known weither its Shipped or Sold, either way its SOLD 500k to someone. Thats 100%

Not 600k, but close enough!

tbone51 said:
fluky-nintendy said:

Believe when you see it? See what?

Nintendo of France says 500k, its not known weither its Shipped or Sold, either way its SOLD 500k to someone. Thats 100%

It's definitely shipped (incl. digital). 500k sold through doesn't make any sense with the numbers we have.