By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Old and forgotten franchises you would like to see revived this gen.

Commander Keen

Duck Tales

TIE Fighter

Secret of Mana 

Around the Network

Vectorman.

---------------
The Board is the best site on the Internet.

the Strike series

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Um, El Duderino, the Mana series has had several recent iterations. Granted, Secret of Mana puts them all to shame, but it's not a "forgotten series".

I would like to see Einhander 2.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Donkey Kong, but I only want Nintendo to publish it. Let Konami or Capcom actually make the game.

Chrono Tigger, but let Level 5 make it.

Capcom vs Snk.

Ms Saga: A new Dawn.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Naughty Dog needs to make another Crash , too bad it can't happen.

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

maybe Ice Climbers - haven't seen a game for that in years!

Ice Climbers, Donkey Kong, Yoshi´s story and a good pokemon stadium.

Kid Icarus.

trestres said:
I personally would like to see the continuation of the Donkey Kong series, a new Gradius fully in 3D and a new chronno trigger.

Fixed. Solar Assault already exists, and old-school 2D Gradius is darn better, trust me! See what happened to the Contra series when it went to 3D? Thank god Contra IV exists! @_@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!