By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Windows 10 is Microsoft's next main gaming platform Xbox as you know it will be no more..

zero129 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
zero129 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
sales2099 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
sales2099 said:
The_BlackHeart__ said:
PS4 and PC here.

Who ever buys an XBoxOne this holiday is investing in a dying device.

Microsoft is moving on. Windows 10 is their new focus.

Does your PS4 know you cheat on it with PC? :P

So I'm going to play Uncharted 4 on my PC? I'm going to play Horizon on my PC? I'm going to play Bloodborne on my PC? I'm going to play The last Guardian on my PC? No! But I'm going to be able to play Halo 5 on my PC, Gears of War 4 on my PC and Forza 5 on my Pc.

That's overly optomistic. But let's say this is true, it would be when their system selling potential has been all but dried out, and new system sellers will be in the spot light.

This means more money in their pocket, money that Playstation gamers will give them, which is hilarious when you think about it. Like you guys buying Minecraft on Playstation and giving MS your hard earned money ;)

Point is, if/when you do play these games on Windows, your PS4 will be at that time, off. You can only play one thing at a time, and at the time, you will have chosen MS over Sony. Soooooo unfaithful lol

Yet the console you so dearly loved, throughout this whole generation will literally be worthless and Microsoft would have given all Xbox fans the middle finger. It's not Xbox One+Windows vs PS4 vs WIIU. It's Xbox One vs Windows vs PS4 vs WII U. I know you're following the tide now that Microsoft is seeing Xbox One and Windows as a unified platform but in the grand scheme of things their foes not friends.

Ok id like you to make clear a few points. Exactly how is Xbox one worthless if MS starts supporting their other platform??, I mean does this main all MS console gamers are just going to become PC gamers?1 ford it mean the ones that own Xbox one will now be getting no more games??2 with both them points clearly being a No i fail to see how it mains the xbox one is now worthless.

And how is Xbox one and Windows 10 foes?? Do you not realize that Xbox one is becoming a Windows 10 device but that doesnt main just becos Windows 10 PC's can now play some xbox one games that any console gamer that planed on getting one is now going to get a PC if they never had that intention in the first place.3

1. Bobby an average 13 year old with an average PC. Mummy who buys Bobby his games.

Bobby: "Mummy please get me an Xbox One, I want to play Cuphead"

Mummy: " Sure thing son, let me check out Gamestop's site."

Mummy goes to gametop's online store on her son's average Pc and searches for Cuphead

Mummy " Well everything looks fine, It's rated E and....hmmm it seems that it is also availabe for Windows 10"

Bobby: :Cool, I got Windows 10 for free last summer, does that mean I don't need an Xbox One to play cuphead"

Mummy: "Sure thing son, I'm definately not spending $400 for you when you have a PC that is able to play this game, which Gamestop describes as being the " Ultimate indie exclusive""

Bobby: "Yay, I'm going to play Cuphead very soon "

2. This was already discussed. While difficult. I'm sure it's going to happean soon enough. It already is after all.

3. Well if the Xbox One is becoming a Windows 10 device, there's now no need for the Xbox Empire now is there? Pretty much everything an Xbox gamer has loved and cherished for years will soon be non-existant.

I love how you just over looked everything i said and went on to repeat what you said originally with an added little story and without answering any of my questions... So lets try this one more time and if you fail to see how what your saying is wrong this time well then im just going to give up on replying to you since your name should be enough to show me this convasation is going to go no where..

Ok Like i said i fail to see how MS supporting their other platform (By owning a PC you pretty much own a MS system since you need Windows to play 90% of its games), means that Xbox1 owners consoles are now non existance??. Will they be getting no more games for their system? cos in fact this should bring more games to X1 since its becoming a windows 10 Device??. So is it the X1 owners thats losing out? i dont think so since they will be getting more games to play so then that doesnt make their X1 extinct instead its giving it a new lease on life!!, Is it MS thats losing out? i dont think so Since they are getting both Nintendo and Sony fans that might of never got an X1 in the first place now playing games on their platform and buying their games where the real money is made??. It does not mean every console gamer is now going to sell their X1's just to buy a gaming PC that can play them games. It also doesnt mean that anyone that planned on buying a Console (Non PC gamers with the stigma that PC gaming is full of virus's and too complex etc) is now going to go and buy a PC just cos they can now play their X1 games on it.

To me you just seem like your trying to come up with a worse case thing that doesnt even exist just to make you feel better

Okay let's see here:

According to you if this hypothetical situation ever happeans ( All Xbox games come over to Pc ), then pretty much the only advantage the Xbox One have over PC ( Windows 10 ) is that it's not a Pc ( i.e it's a console without being complex and all that jazz ), am I atleast correct on this point you're bringing up?

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P