By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A message for Nintendo Fans ONLY and a little damage control

omg the internet and the drama, but i kinda understand. This digital event was a pos, yuck, just like the wii music conference (not that bad) but if you're a fan I don't think that a bad e3 presentation is going to change that. So stop saying omg I'm jumping ship because... why? yeah their show was bad but this year they have more content than last year.

Devil's Third, YoshiWW, Fatal Frame, Mario Maker, Mario Tennis, Star Fox and Xenoblade. Yeah it's not much compared to the third party games on xbox and ps4, specially on xbox because they won e3 for me and I don't even have one.(more content for 2015) but we know that since 2013. Last year Smash+bayonetta 2+Sonic Boom, 2013 3D World+WWHD, this year YoshiWW+Fatal Frame+Star Fox+Xenoblade+Mario maker, see? not that bad. btw I care about Devil's Third but the game has a stigma so whatever.

And... you don't have to jump any ship, you can ride every ship, even the ouya ship! 

just my opinion I'm not trying to defend Nintendo and their dissatisfactory E3, But the wii u has content for 2015 and i see some dudes spreading lies.

Around the Network

I'm going to jump ship, I do the same everytime anything goes wrong. I just like to board different ships all the time and Nintendo is not the boat I want to ride right now.

I'm going with Sony. She knows how to please my gamer penis.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Wait, more content than last year? Interesting, some seem to think Wii U has taken a back seat.

Yea some of the threads are kinda facepalm. But i doubt it will stop until we see a proper direct

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Anfebious said:
I'm going to jump ship, I do the same everytime anything goes wrong. I just like to board different ships all the time and Nintendo is not the boat I want to ride right now.

lol good analogy

Around the Network
Anfebious said:

Hope you're OK with delayed gratification...

Sorry, couldn't resist the obvious joke combining the three headlining titles all being 2017 games and a reference to pleasing of a penis.

I agree, people are cutting their wrists over Nintendo's E3 Direct and generally acting like they just discovered their spouse has been banging people on the side in their marriage bed for the past 10 years. It's insane.

To be sure, Nintendo didn't have a good E3 presentation. Other than Star Fox Zero, nothing they showed at E3 interested me. Sony won E3 for me, even if the games I want from Sony's E3 won't be out for years. That said, I also didn't see them cancel any of the upcoming Wii U titles that I want.

Aielyn said:
Anfebious said:

Hope you're OK with delayed gratification...

Sorry, couldn't resist the obvious joke combining the three headlining titles all being 2017 games and a reference to pleasing of a penis.

It's a 2 year cock teasing wait. But the end result is going to be the best orgasm I ever had.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

cannonballZ said:
Wait, more content than last year? Interesting, some seem to think Wii U has taken a back seat.

they have more games to release this 2nd half of 2015.  maybe not as big as kart n smash. this year as mentioned by Onionberry has more. just hate it that XCX is on December. :(

cannonballZ said:

Wii U had like 6 games last year, this year they have like 10, lel.