By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BraLoD fanboy wish: Final Fantasy 7 Remake to lead Sony to remake The Legend of Dragoon

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
vivster said:
It took decades, millions of people crying, being one of the most iconic games of all time and the big support of one of the console manufacturers to get SE to remake a game.
So yeah, good luck with LoD^^

Apparently even a commercially and critically marred game like Nier has better chances to gain SE's attention.

But LoD is not a SE game, is a Sony game.

And after last E3 can you just never knows anymore xD

Really? Didn't know that. It always seemed very SE to me. You know, being japanese, an RPG and good.

If it's on Sony alone it probably has the same slim chance. They wouldn't even fully commit to Shenmue 3.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
BraLoD said:

But LoD is not a SE game, is a Sony game.

And after last E3 can you just never knows anymore xD

Really? Didn't know that. It always seemed very SE to me. You know, being japanese, an RPG and good.

If it's on Sony alone it probably has the same slim chance. They wouldn't even fully commit to Shenmue 3.

Sonys first party is very broad and diverse and a lot of games that the game out had me since I was pretty young much like Nintendo and Sega. Parappa, Jet Moto, LOD, Tomba and much much more. That first Playstation was awesome.

BraLoD said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Why Cerny though? Am I missing something? lol

Why Cerny what?

Loves it? 'cause it's fucking amazing of course xS (he said it's his favorite 90's game, he even cried with it).

Would do it? 'cause he loves it and Sony loves hin and PS4 is Cerny's playground xP

I was wondering why he has to like it? lol. Is he in charge of what games get remastered or something?

BraLoD said:
Mystro-Sama said:

I was wondering why he has to like it? lol. Is he in charge of what games get remastered or something?

He didn't had to, but he does like it.

So if Sony was to wonder if they could do that or not he could be in it's favor.

He is not a Sony employee but he works as consultant to them regurlarly afaik, ever since the PS1, with Crash, and then Uncharted, and he got his own game after the PS4, Knack.

He could work as a tech and general consultant to Sony if they are ever to do it, I'm positive he would like doing it as well.

I think you might be on to something. Fingers crossed.

BraLoD said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Thats a lifelong sony fans wet dream. Remember the time I made the fake post trolling everyone about it on april fools? Twas a memory I will cherish. I enjoyed the salt of all of your tears. Muahahahahah!

P.S.

I was crying inside the whole time I trolled. I want a sequel or a remake of LOD just as much as the next guy. ::Sobs::

Of course I remember it, but you didn't got me with that, lol, you can check it again xD

And I know you love it too, would be cool to see some of you guys that happy as me with it if it ever happens.

XD LAWL Theres always next year. Lets see how good your memory is gramps!

Around the Network

Wonder if we could start an unofficial kickstarter an give sony the money to do it