By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Platinum games fans how do you feel about this years E3?

It has been a rather amazing E3 for Platinum games fans.  We got to find out about 4 different titles they have either started developing or are helping with development.

Transformers devistation (activision)

New Nier (square enix)

Star fox zero (nintendo)

Progect guard (nintendo)

So whats the verdict are you guys excited to see these platinum games collaberations, or would you rather see them develop their own original IP's?  Personally I'm really stocked for every game that was announced that wasn't the transformers game.  

(oh and just incase it slipped though the vgchartz radar I found out that platinum games is developing progect guard through this article)

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/06/bayonetta_2_triggered_platinums_involvement_with_star_fox_zero_studio_is_also_working_on_project_guard

Around the Network

Where was ScaleBound? ¬¬

Transformers Devastation hit me right in the nostalgia, don't matter if the game is abhorrent shit I'm still getting it for the glory of gen 1 Optimus Prime.

Nier I don't know, I'll reserve judgement for when I finally get to the original in my backlog.

Star fox, just, ugh.

Project guard I want to say I couldn't care less about but that oculus rift presentation showed me a deeper, darker depth of apathy I didn't think possible, but regardless, don't care.

I'm excited in what Star Fox has to offer!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Ubisoft gets flak for making multiple AC games all the time so they can release games yearly but for platinum making 5 games at once it's AMAZING!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I am not Platinum fans, but Nier is one of my favorite, and because so many people worshiping this studios like God, then it will be a plus factor to buy the newest iterations from Nier. ..........and The games is exclusive to PS4 so they can optimize the games.

I love how they have a game coming out for every platform.

ScaleBound - Xbox One
Untitled Nier project - PS4
Star Fox - Wii U
Project Guard - Wii U (just learned about this one, thanks OP)
Transformers Devastation - Multi-plat

I think this is absolutely amazing yet very ballsy. It may be high risk but it will certainly yield incredible rewards for PlatinumGames (IT'S ONE WORD GUYS!) and an opportunity for them to really iron out their weaknesses and show their true talents. PlatinumGames always shines when it comes to pure gameplay! :)

Platinum Games is amazing. I'm sad Mikami left it though. I feel happy all consoles are getting a Platium Games game. Everyone deserved their amazing games. I just hope they sell well.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I only wanted Vanquish 2 from them..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Neir has me stoked!

So glad Transformers wasn't the big reveal.