By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3 - Nintendo Secretly Announces the Wii U2 (With Visuals!)

Hello everyone!

I've been the witness of a very unusual announcement. Right after the Digital Event that happened earlier today, Reggie Fils-Aime holded a special reveal for the press and the actors of the industry at E3.

They had a brief demo of Zelda Wii U and everything, but the main plate of the presentation was of course more information on the secret platform Nintendo is working on, the "NX", which is actually the Wii U2. So we received by e-mail a few visuals that are going to be showed by the press in a couple of days, but I wanted to give you guys the exclusivity.

Enjoy!

E3 2015 Wishlist:

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Mass Effect 4 (MEH)
Age of Empires IV (PC)
Quantic Dream (PS4)
Mario 3D (Wii U)
Banjo-Kazooie (XOne)

Around the Network

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

LMAO!!! This was hilarious! I loved it!

it launches with Zombi U2, sequel to the original game but the zombie outbreak infects fans at a U2 concert and you must make it out alive with the help of the U2 band

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Half Life 3 is a laucnh game.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
it launches with Zombi U2, sequel to the original game but the zombie outbreak infects fans at a U2 concert and you must make it out alive with the help of the U2 band

I can see you were there too! Bono is currently recording some voice acting, but the appearence of The Edge is still to confirm. I guess we'll have to wait for the next Nintendo Direct.

E3 2015 Wishlist:

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Mass Effect 4 (MEH)
Age of Empires IV (PC)
Quantic Dream (PS4)
Mario 3D (Wii U)
Banjo-Kazooie (XOne)

does it have 4k

LOL U2.

PwerlvlAmy said:

I've always wanted someone to make a new Scooby Doo game.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

This console will make my head having some "Vertigo"