Console NPD(US)NPD(NA)
VGC 
DS
645k584k
PSP
Wii
 475k561k
PS3

DS 60k low (probably adjusted down since we were way over last month), PSP spot on. Wii 100k high, PS3 30k high, 360 75k high. Not really too bad. At least for the Wii, I think we should wait for Nintendo's official number, since the NPD*1.1 to get NA numbers isn't an exact science, and last time we adjusted down for NPD, Nintendo's numbers showed us as the more accurate one. Same might apply to the DS. As for the other 2, PS3 is close enough, and only slight adjustments might be needed for the 360. ioi of course will have to contact his sources, like he always does, and then decide what he needs to do.

I think overall very it's very good, considering we don't know exact Canada numbers. Do they even release though numbers, so we could come back and check them again? Then we'd only have to consider Mexico, and any place else (not sure if South America is in NA or not), which are probably not very large compared to US+Canada.

Around the Network

@trstres

maybe an increase of 200% over year isn't a turn around in your books, but it is in mine & in the analysts book..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

trestres said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@leo-j

trolling?

I remember how smug ninty fanboys were, now that Ps3 is having a turn around which has never been seen before in the games industry it is time to give it its due..

What turn around? It still sold less than the ps2, no turn around yet.

OK, now THAT is a troll.

@darthdevidem01: Still, you are not taking into account the price the PS3 had this time last year. I would not call it the greatest turn around gaming history has seen, like you do.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Darth testes is a troll ignore him.

Around the Network
Deviation59 said:
trestres said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@leo-j

trolling?

I remember how smug ninty fanboys were, now that Ps3 is having a turn around which has never been seen before in the games industry it is time to give it its due..

What turn around? It still sold less than the ps2, no turn around yet.

OK, now THAT is a troll.

How is that trolling? I even gave out the reasons, you shouldnt open your mouth if you have nothing good to say.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

what was the greatest turn around in history? i would like to know.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Funny how PS3 fanboys call me a troll, they never take into account the reasons of the "turnaround" I would agree if PS3 was still at the same price point and if Blu ray wasnt victorious.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

@pooper

shall do....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Woooooooooo! Lost Odyssey sells great! VGC undertracked it! Wow! Great for MS and Mistwaker, that a JRPG on a next-gen system has FINALLY cracked the top-10!

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.