By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My fellow Nintendo fans, you are a bunch of predictable sheep

This theory makes...

...perfect sense. 27 49.09%

...my butt hurt. 12 21.82%

Scoreboard 16 29.09%

Total:55

"2013, very negative reactions - I don't quite remember if Super Smash Bros. was there, but even if it was, it wasn't enough to outweigh Nintendo's huge betrayal. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze was made instead of Metroid Prime 4, and Super Mario 3D World wasn't a real 3D Mario. Which meant that two of the four pillars weren't going to happen for a long time."

What's wrong with you?

Around the Network
Danger123 said:
I love the fact that the mods won't lock this thread down proving how pro-Sony this shitty site it. No wonder the activity rate here is low.

Clearly the activity rate is high if the site crashed twice in a 24 hour period due to an influx of activity.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Seems about right. As a Nintendo sheep myself, while not having Zelda or Metroid is disappointing, I don't see what the fuss is all about. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

Dusk said:
I think Rol's correct. I too am a N fan.

Ah, it's so easy to lie on the internet. 

Erm... ok.

...bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

It'd still be terrible to me even with Zelda U, Prime 4, Galaxy 3, and a ham sandwich.

Skullwaker said:
Danger123 said:
I love the fact that the mods won't lock this thread down proving how pro-Sony this shitty site it. No wonder the activity rate here is low.

Clearly the activity rate is high if the site crashed twice in a 24 hour period due to an influx of activity.

It is E3 week, after that Sony fanboys will be like: "Well, I'm done sucking the mods' dicks to allow my to troll to praise Sony and troll Nintendo. I ain't going back to YouTube seeing how I'll get slaughter over there seeing how freedom of speech is allowed over there."

Not true. The 4 pillars are the minimum to make Nintendo fans happy.

An announcement of a Square Enix RPG or a big name 3rd party game would have done the trick too.

I remember the Capcom announcement for the GC. That did the trick. REmake, RE0, and RE4 all exclusive (or at least timed) for the Cube.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I disagree with your theory.

This is my problem with what Nintendo did: they chose to give us a variety of low budget soulless spinoffs instead of fewer but more ambitious games.

tokilamockingbrd said:
Not true. The 4 pillars are the minimum to make Nintendo fans happy.

An announcement of a Square Enix RPG or a big name 3rd party game would have done the trick too.

I remember the Capcom announcement for the GC. That did the trick. REmake, RE0, and RE4 all exclusive (or at least timed) for the Cube.

You need to have some kind of marketshare to get the third party support. 

If Capcom knew the GameCube was going to sell that poorly they likely never would've made that deal in the first place (as evidence by them trying to weasel out of it later).