By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Starfox Zero's graphics are bad

spemanig said:
This is what you guys wanted. I'm going to play the shit out of what is essentially the death of Star Fox.

Fucking reboot of a reboot. Classic.

yep this is what the crazy 100 vocal fans wanted. I was the only one against this shit and wanted evolution. 

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:

yep this is what the crazy 100 vocal fans wanted. I was the only one against this shit and wanted evolution. 

Should have called it Star Fox Arcade and made a real AAA Star Fox along side it.

I like the clearly polygon graphics they're just like the old games.

Compare it to ratchet and clank a crack in time, or the onrail ship shooting parts in Ratchet and Clank tools of destruction and it doesn't look al that impressive if you ask me.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Compare it to ratchet and clank a crack in time, or the onrail ship shooting parts in Ratchet and Clank tools of destruction and it doesn't look al that impressive if you ask me.

R&C wasn't handling two different viewpoints on two different screens at once. It most likely had a bigger budget too.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Qwark said:

R&C wasn't handling two different viewpoints on two different screens at once. It most likely had a bigger budget too.

It ran on an arguably weaker console to and I doubt Ratchet and Clank games have huge budgets, perhaps the New one has for pixar graphics, but the PS3 versions didn't have uncharted or infamous kind a budgets.

Qwark said:
curl-6 said:

It ran on an arguably weaker console to and I doubt Ratchet and Clank games have huge budgets, perhaps the New one has for pixar graphics, but the PS3 versions didn't have uncharted or infamous kind a budgets.

Starfox looks very low budget though.

curl-6 said:
Qwark said:

Starfox looks very low budget though.

I could agree with you on that one and thus it doesn't look impressive in any way.

generic-user-1 said:
HollyGamer said:
OttoniBastos said:
The only problem i see is the textures.

Yeah definitely the texture is really bland 

well thats totaly normal for a beta...

Yeah then it's really bad even for beta , btw i feel dejavu yerterday i  am discussing emulation on some one in this forum the the guys rply me and said the same thing like you    "  well thats totaly normal for a beta...  "  LOl  

It's a budget game to see the system through its last year. It's pretty much what I'd expect.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.