By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Parasite Eve game? Aya Brea found in FF7 remake trailer

So is this an easter egg or just a coincidence, it looks like Aya Brea has been spotted in FF7 remake trailer

compare it to this

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

8 hours from now. #Believe

Imo SE should just remake most of their games form nes snes PSx.

Because honestly its not possible they can surpass them, while those games truly deserve modern versions.

Xenogears Vagrant Story Chrono, og Dragonsquest.

Roronaa_chan said:
8 hours from now. #Believe

Relevant profile picture.

B-But it's square it will be a remaster or a mobile game <- what people would have said yesterday.

Holy cr@p! There was an Easter egg xD

Around the Network

SE teased 5 new games right? Even if yesterday's games count those were 3... leaves room for 2 today.

Btw Aya being there is just because Nomura loves the character, not necessarily a sign.

I think its possible. Its also possible it is a nice Easter egg, harking back to the same era that FF VII was released in.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Well I would play it. Most of the survival horror games from Japan suck these days.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

One thing for sure, everything is possible, i learn my lesson today on SONY E3 press conference. never stop dreaming and hoping.