By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA E3 Conference 2015 - Started

SW: Battlefront was the most impressive showcase yet, but the conference overall was terrible

4/10

Around the Network

Best gameplay trailer I've ever seen in my whole life. Holy shit balls I can't even describe what just happened to my brain.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Who are these post show youtube analysts? "It looks so awesome" is all I'm hearing. And that's not really reporting.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

great conference liked the look of need for speed, mass effect, battlefront and mirror's edge

3/5 was very boring and most was uninteresting.

Around the Network

Battlefront gameplay was amazing. I'm surprised dice didn't announce a beta for it, maybe they will at Sony's conference?

Mirror's Edge and Battlefront now plox! The added depth to Madden is interesting, but I think I'm still gonna hold off, assuming I get a PS4 this year.

Battlefront looks fantastic...
Consider me hyped...
Saw far too little of Mass Effect...
Gutted that we'll be waiting so long for it, but at least this gives me time to do another play through of the first trilogy...

Have a nice day...

ofcourse this conference was boring, it wasn't ever going to be "good", because there is atleast 50% "this years sports games" stuff

but still EA managed to present some highlights

Unravel, Mirror's Edge Catalyst and Star Wars Battlefront were great and as a fan of Need for Speed Underground (and only part 1), I'm intrigued by the new NfS

EA is always the worst conference of every E3. They take a different approach compared to the other conferences by going on long monologues before each game presentation and focusing on their big money makers. Most gamers don't care much for their presentation because of there casual esq games in the sports genre and mobile.

Overall not that bad, but also not that entertaining. Looks like Ea is sticking to more of the same with most of their franchises which is all they really have to do. Could have done without the awkward moments and a little less time on mobile games. I would give it a 5/10

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!