By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - June NPD 2015 predictions thread.

PS 4 will win by 13k units

Around the Network

Sorry I was giving VGC as much time as possible to update week 5 but I guess it isn't happening before NPD comes out! But thread is up now! And we need to estimate the last week!

Boutros said:

Sorry I was giving VGC as much time as possible to update week 5 but I guess it isn't happening before NPD comes out! But thread is up now! And we need to estimate the last week!

link it yo!!!

PS4: 330K. Batman bundle should help out quite a bit.

Xbox One: 275K: The 1TB model should provide a good boost for the month.

Wii U: 101K. Splatoon helped out greatly.

3DS: 98K. Not sure on what it provided for the month. If someone would be so kind as to inform me of the games the 3DA received in June, it would be much appreciated!

If anything, the two big guns are up YoY, but the Nintendo giants are down YoY.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

alrightiwill said:
Boutros said:

link it yo!!!

Here you go.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
alrightiwill said:
Boutros said:

link it yo!!!

Here you go.

Thank you sir!

Oh man! Eeeeeh...

Wii U: 77k
PS4: 314k
XBO: 183k
3DS: 92k
Vita: -30k
Ouya: infinity and beyond

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

GribbleGrunger said:
Some people actually predict the XB1 ahead? Really?

Yeah, that 500K XB1 prediction, because of BC effect...lol.  Maybe in a few years when that amounts to many, many, many games.  But right now it's in its infancy.

mornelithe said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Some people actually predict the XB1 ahead? Really?

Yeah, that 500K XB1 prediction, because of BC effect...lol.  Maybe in a few years when that amounts to many, many, many games.  But right now it's in its infancy.

...It was a joke prediction...

Ryng_Tolu said:
mornelithe said:

...It was a joke prediction...

Ahh, I didn't see any punctuation indicating it as such :D  Either way, it made me laugh. heh.