By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tantalus wii u port prediction!!!!!!!!!!!

PwerlvlAmy said:
it would be pointless to port a KH game to Wii U if KH3 wasnt going to be made for the system,which at this time,its not going to be

Surely it follows on with their release patters of previous KH games?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

I've said it before but I think it will probably be Battlefront. Even in the Wii era when the Wii was drastically behind graphically it still got all the Star wars games and Nintendo and Disney seem to have a good relationship.

I would imagine even if EA didn't want to put the game on the Wii U that if someone at Disney wanted them to they would have to.

You're getting a Warcraft 3 port. Rejoice.

I think its some bigger and important game, dont think they will port some bad or niche game.

I don't have high hopes for it. We can scrap anything involving EA, they made it clear that they were done with WiiU. And most of the big publishers have teams that can make that port.

The only big game that I can think about that could, realistically, be that game is the new Deus Ex. Tantalus did a very good job with the port of the first game, and if S-E is happy with the sales it makes a lot of sense to give the task to port the second one to the same team.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I still think are doing the port for a major game that hasn't even released yet. Or something totally out there, like Guildwars 2.

JEMC said:

I don't have high hopes for it. We can scrap anything involving EA, they made it clear that they were done with WiiU. And most of the big publishers have teams that can make that port.

The only big game that I can think about that could, realistically, be that game is the new Deus Ex. Tantalus did a very good job with the port of the first game, and if S-E is happy with the sales it makes a lot of sense to give the task to port the second one to the same team.

no rated m game

i think its kingdom hearts 3 or maybe the crew (hopefully kh3, the crew would be a dissapointment but possible, scince its a nextgen game but runs on xbox 360, so wii u is possible. also i remember saying  "no more mature games on wii u" and tantalus "its not a mature games"

Do you guys realize that KH3 is unreal engine 4, ritgh?

Still think that is beyong good and evil 2. the rumors of zombiU for PS4 and X1 only reinforces it to me.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Damn, they said in February that it will be announced "soon"... Well, just like Itagaki said at E3 2014 that Devil's Third will release soon.

Portal 3 or Portal 1+2 with reworked puzzles for dual-screen play are my bets. Can't think of any other somewhat plausible candidate that fits the criteria.

justiceiro said:
Do you guys realize that KH3 is unreal engine 4, ritgh?

Still think that is beyong good and evil 2. the rumors of zombiU for PS4 and X1 only reinforces it to me.

they said its a complete rework.

i think they remake the whole game in unreal enginge 3 to make it run on wii u. so no real port, own game on wiiu where they just port some compatible files between ue4 and 3 and remake the not compatible files.

it would just fit to their statements.