By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Where do you stand on the Compass?

Tagged games:

So what are you?

A freedom-hating Commie. 7 21.88%

A fascist pig. 3 9.38%

A treehugger. 12 37.50%

(offensive Q4 joke) 10 31.25%

Total:32

I remember there being a thread about this, but it was months ago; many new people have joined and others' opinions change, so:

https://www.politicalcompass.org/

Take the test and paste the pic of the results here. I encourage discussions on your and my opinions, but be civilized and serious or will use my imaginary ban-hammer.

At any rate, here are my results:

Q1 reporting in. It's almost where i expected it to be.

Around the Network

Apparently i'm Gandhi

I feel like I've seen this quiz a couple times on here

Sounds about right. Slight right, but issue-by-issue person.

Okey, I'm way more lefty than I thought lol

Volterra_90 said:

EDIT: I think I don't know how to insert images (at least I don't see it), but I'm almost a 10/10 lefty, and almost a 8/10 libertarian xDDDDD. Extreme-left is my side. 

I just hold LMB and drag it from one end of the image to the other, then Ctrl+C, Crtl+V.

Around the Network
fory77 said:
Volterra_90 said:

EDIT: I think I don't know how to insert images (at least I don't see it), but I'm almost a 10/10 lefty, and almost a 8/10 libertarian xDDDDD. Extreme-left is my side. 

I just hold LMB and drag it from one end of the image to the other, then Ctrl+C, Crtl+V.

I can't believe it was that easy XDDDD. Solved!

Close enough.

I'd probably put myself a bit more to the right in terms of the economic scale.

I've taken this a few times and I typically end farther south and closer to the center (about indentical to huiii). Some of the questions were kinda amibigious.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

[picture]

I've taken this a few times and I typically end farther south and closer to the center (about indentical to huiii). Some of the questions were kinda amibigious.

Definitely. If i were asked these in person almost every answer would be followed with a qualifying statement.

huiii said:
outlawauron said:

[picture]

Definitely. If i were asked these in person almost every answer would be followed with a qualifying statement.

Especially with a ton of qualifiers in the questions like "most" and "usually". >_>

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.