By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: Sonic is playable in Hyrule Warriors

Should Sonic be playable in Hyrule Warriors?

No. 18 54.55%

No. 15 45.45%

Total:33

"Not only did Hyrule Warriors 3DS leak today, presumably earlier than expected, but it seems like Sega may have revealed some information they shouldn’t have and quickly took down the tweet. The rumoured tweet from the Japanese Sega account apparently said that Sonic’s amiibo would work with Hyrule Warriors and that Sonic would possibly be playable in some form or another. The tweet was accompanied by the image above. Guess we will find out next week!"

Source: http://mynintendonews.com/2015/06/11/rumour-segas-twitter-apparently-says-sonics-amiibo-is-compatible-with-hyrule-warriors/

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

Excuse me, I need to laugh.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Well that's an odd crossover.

Uhhh...

Wtf? I hope it's fake.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

That`s interesting. The box itself doesn`t show the label on it, so it seemed it would not have support, but maybe that`s not the case..? Would be nice if this was also for the Wii U version.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

If true I wonder if Pacman and Mega Man will come as well :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

It's using an old picture of Sonic from an old DLC pack.

So fake.

Nice photoshop job.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

More content is always nice and its neat to see Sonic in a Zelda game after Zelda had some DLC in Sonic Lost World