By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - R&C PS4 game trailer finally! Also 8 minute gameplay video!

2008ProchargedGT said:
Normchacho said:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00Z9LUDX4/6740124-20/

$40!

I Dont think that's an official price tho

But if you pre-order it or that price I'm sure Amazon would honor it. Even if that doesn't turn out to be the official price.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Yep, that looks like Ratchet & Clank alright.

Very pretty, but I think people are forgetting just how pretty the PS3 games were to be honest. Into the Nexus was stunning (also ran at 30FPS which allowed them to push the graphical boat out).

I can kinda see why they did this before E3, because as much as I love Ratchet, it's not a top-priority franchise for Sony anymore. But I'm glad they're still funding Insomniac to make the games (Sly 5, wru!?)

Anyway, hyped. And will pre-order as soon as available in Shopto!

Is this a remake of the first ratchet and clank that was on ps2?

Metroid33slayer said:
Is this a remake of the first ratchet and clank that was on ps2?

It's a 're-imagining', new weapons, new areas etc... not just a remake.

Holy shit, this game looks f'in amazing, Spring 2016 is looking really good.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

Wow, just wow. Honestly, best graphics this gen so far... everything looks polished and well made. It has a CG feeling to it.

Anyway, the gameplay looks like fun as usual and this will be a day 1 buy for me. I just don't understand why they're revealing it so close to E3...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Wow, just wow. Honestly, best graphics this gen so far... everything looks polished and well made. It has a CG feeling to it.

Anyway, the gameplay looks like fun as usual and this will be a day 1 buy for me. I just don't understand why they're revealing it so close to E3...

When the cut scene was shown I was like.... This transition is so smooth, and remember back in the day with FF7 how things where done then.

Graphics in games has come along way since the ps1 era.

JRPGfan said:
LipeJJ said:

When the cut scene was shown I was like.... This transition is so smooth, and remember back in the day with FF7 how things where done then.

Graphics in games has come along way since the ps1 era.

Exactly. This game makes the transition almost seamlessly, something we could just wish for during the PS1/PS2 era.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Never interested in Ratchet, but after seeing this one, i want to play it so bad

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

LipeJJ said:

and this is the meh game that gets announced before E3  because it's not as impressive.

i'm just saying,.. anyone calling this gen of hardware underpowered based on some cross-gen games is going to take it all back and next gen exclusives and late gen titles release.  R&C has always been sexy but never a technical showpiece.  just wait for uncharted 5, GT 7, gears of war 4, ect and so forth.  pure sex.